Appwiz is a robber

ProfessorDD,
We are here to offer each developer the best monetization deal per his traffic, I have nothing to hide with what Appwiz have to offer to each and one of you, and if you guys just understand that we are here to help you grow and make money you will look at things differently! I didn’t share any PRIVET info of any of my developers, but if you are here to to say whats on your mind on ANY of the NETWORKS, be my guest, but from your side, pls have the whole story and keep all of you up to speed.

This will be my final say regarding this issue, and would like to tell you one thing:
No network stop communicating with a developer that doing EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK, just keep this in mind!
Google Play, Admob. Airpush, StartApp- if you your account got disabled you had to be doing something wrong, so when one of your friends post something like this, pls take a minute to think why…
If you are an amazing developers with amazing Apps I will do my best to keep working you and same on your end.

Now, if you would like to know more about Appwiz and how we work, you can e mail me and I would love to share more of my thoughts with you using my INBOX

Have a nice Tuesday

Anni

ProfessorDD,
We are here to offer each developer the best monetization deal per his traffic, I have nothing to hide with what Appwiz have to offer to each and one of you, and if you guys just understand that we are here to help you grow and make money you will look at things differently! I didn’t share any PRIVET info of any of my developers, but if you are here to to say whats on your mind on ANY of the NETWORKS, be my guest, but from your side, pls have the whole story and keep all of you up to speed.

This will be my final say regarding this issue, and would like to tell you one thing:
No network stop communicating with a developer that doing EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK, just keep this in mind!
Google Play, Admob. Airpush, StartApp- if you your account got disabled you had to be doing something wrong, so when one of your friends post something like this, pls take a minute to think why…
If you are an amazing developers with amazing Apps I will do my best to keep working you and same on your end.

Now, if you would like to know more about Appwiz and how we work, you can e mail me and I would love to share more of my thoughts with you using my INBOX

Have a nice Tuesday

Anni

I have no idea what is the full story and I have no interest in that. All I point out is the privacy issue that I described before. If I was on the place of this developer (that you are referring as “my friend” for some reason), I would not appreciate the “full story” with details of how he is doing business.
This is not a place for developers who do EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK. Those developers are using AdMob and banner ads only, without any other more intrusive networks.
And developers here do share good and bad experience with different ad networks. You can see what is good and what is bad by checking out the topics. I appreciate your efforts with resolving such issues and just pointing out the manner of these resolutions.

Regarding “contact me” sentence. I tried to contact you several times in Skype about a week ago. You have got my questions, but I still have not got any answer since September 24th. I don’t need the answers anymore, but this is just my experience again.

I agree it , I tried to contact appwiz several times also , But They said very busy ,The final answer is not to give money, and the termination of cooperation. It is not ethical

They don’t reply on Skype, I tried several times with no results. Then I just tried to send them an email and I received a quick answer. I should be paid only for us installs, but in dashboard i can read the revenue for ALL installs and I’m afraid they calculate less money at the moment of payment… They are so vague that they make me scared. After reading all these bad experiences I realized they are not serious.

user is king, then google, after that ads network, poor developer

:d:d:d:d:d

Yes , Just like a robber

I’d be aware of the fact that they said they won’t pay for PPD after 8th September, except for users who integrate their in-app in some special way.
So deduct earnings after 8th September and you’ve got your payments

Dear Anni,

Please take 1 month off your job and join a Communication and relationship management course. You seriously need one.

Good Luck