appOptim launches the revolutionary Social SDK

YOU ARE RIGHT, i checked and an important number of permission will be removed as they are not really necessary. I suggest you to do the sign up and try.

When will the permissions be removed and when will the sdk be updated?

Apparently tomorrow it will be already updated with less permissions request.

thanks for the response, I will check on this tomorrow then…

I tested on my phone several days ago. But, it did not pay at all.

Also, app will crash when you click the small SDK icon and then the app icon.

lol, between all of your apps. you have like 50 downloads total. Obviously your not making money off of this sdk. So why are you acting like its such a great product when your stats don’t back it up. Some of us devs do have to worry about losing an actual application that is worth something. Yes you was right, it does close on long press. Yes you have to close the app all of the way. Force stop if you don’t have an updated phone. That means going into your settings. I shouldn’t have to do that. If you don’t think about your users, you will lose them. As for the Eula, it doesn’t really need one if it stayed in app like mobilecore. Maybe just a simple x can pop up when they touch the icon to slide it to and it will close the widget. It seems to me you might just work for them. That’s just my personal take on this whole thing.

Have the same. app crash after click on small sdk icon :frowning: When they will repair that ?

Hi, thank you for testing my app. Did you think for a moment that I have also another account on Google?
I make my money with my group using all kinds of ads in our apps. You are talking about your users, but in the meantime every app developer bundle a lot of ads, that users cant ignore. With the social sdk, all they need to do is a long push, and the sdk is gone. But you’re talking about how hard is to go to setting. All free apps looks like one big ad. The sdk that I’m talking about, is so small, doesn’t disturb user experience in the app and provide them with a way to socialize within your app. I think this is the way to keep your users happy and not bundle them with as many ad network you can get.

Yes I can see they updated the permissions section. There’s not so much as before. It’s o.k

Did you tell their representative about the crashed app? I know for a they listened to all my questions.
Because I implemented their SDK, I tested this just now, and all my apps were o.k and didn’t crashed. Maybe you have a problem with your app?
:slight_smile:

I saw only downloads of sdk in their dashboards, but I have 0 install of sdk. This is normal ? When I’ll get revenue?

I know they had a problem with Asia revenues, but they fix it and I can see all revenues now. Payment suppose to arrive tomorrow, they pay every week on Wednesday. So I will let u know if everything is o.k.

Pls use my referral link Mobile Ads network & apps Monetization - appOptim

you still receive the 25$ bonus

Thx in advance!

:wink:

Inform us than about payment :slight_smile: They fixed problem with Asia revenue or they will fix it? I think we should wait for a while with this company …

Just received my first payment. Received via Paypal, which incurred 4.9% fee.
Might switch to Wire…

Wire is without fees? And how are your apps? Any bans or whatever? When I tested their SDK their on-top widget was also out-of-app. Did they repair it?

Nope . Its still out of app. For example when I integrated their sdk to my live wallpaper app it didnt dissapear after changing to another wallpaper app and the size is to big , 4mb ?? Cmon …

Wire is usually fixed fee, which is more effective with larger payments than a percentage fee.

No bans, but only running in one app right now.
Their SDK is persistent throughout the entire device, but they might have updated the SDK now.

Thank’s for the reply! Good for you! I hope it will not get anyone banned. I their SDK in my few apps, but when I realized that it is out of app I removed it. Maybe in the future they will make sth with it;)

Hi I have seen your SDK update january 24, 2014. It has app wall on startup and dialog ad as well. Is this on basics of revenue share or just in ppd model? Can I disable this? because in my app this is not needed due to user experince.