Appodeal - BEST INCOME REPORT SEEN SO FAR!

Nice stats of pollfish.
How many apps/games contributing to this pollfish revenue?

How many into MC?

Hi All,

Want to try a different mobile network before making your mind up?
Get in touch, [email protected].

Best wishes,
Green.Onliner

Hi, can you please attach your appodeal earning this week? in my case appodeal video ads eCPM was low this few days :frowning: and my total eCPM per day was below 1$… around .20$ to .35$

Thumbs up for Appodeal!!

I just integrated it earlier and I’m getting a tentative 1.15$ eCPM… I will post the final figures tomorrow…

The app is pretty new and has 1k downloads and with Asian traffic… I’m impressed with Appodeal’sperformance…

Update:

After testing for almost 2 days I can say Appodealis better than Airpush and Admob

This is pretty new app and 90% of the traffic are from Asia…

Me also startapp + airpush is < appodeal earning but i used them all and my earning was $$$$$$$$$. :o

Just a heads up: appodeal = Scam
Appodeal. The biggest fraud in history. My investigation. : gamedev

Hi,

I’m currently using startapp ad units for my android games.
Same as you guys, startapp is generating very low income for me recently.
I’m considering switching over to appodeal after reading the great results that you all received.
May I know if it is safe to use appodeal at app launch and app exit?
Will I get ban by google play?

Thank you.

Hi Craveo,
Where most of your traffics came from?

Not safe and not worthy. Your performance will be low and you will get banned on Google Play AND Appodeal.

Pavel is it safe to launch ads after splash screen in main acitivity on create method?

Are you sure about being banned on Google Play? I thought that according to Google Play policies you are not allowed to display ads outside of the app, but you can still display on launching app and exit app. BUT, it’s against Admob policies… Please, let me know if i’m wrong.

Thanks

I don’t think displaying ads on app launch will get banned on Google Play.

Officially it is not against Google Play policies, but I’ve seen several smaller apps that got blocked on Google Play because of displaying non-Admob at app launch / exit.

So nobody is sure that these apps were banned because of ads in app launch/exit or because the ads were displayed outside of the app or any other reason explicitly against Google play policies.

Is there someone here having experience of apps banned because of ads on app launch/exit?

Which policy violation that Google mentioned for displaying non-admob at app launch/exit?

For now, Google does not ban apps with ads on app launch!

But admob will disable their ads on your apps if you show their ads when your apps start. It is Admob policy only, not Playstore policy!