appnext rocks

From my experience apss for stupid ppl = much better conversion, I’ve checked it. So it not only depends on app/game type.

Hi badguy,

Read my previous answer. Same goes for you too. Email me ([email protected]) so we can see if we can increase your eCPM. Can’t hurt to try.

At any case, thank you all for the messages in this thread, good and bad. As long as someone is benefiting from this debate, I’m happy.

I emailed to you few times, but got no reply from you.

Yes, ofcourse i show ad inters when launch app and exit app. I email to Jonathan, but no resolving for me. I think he promote his adnetwork better so far than real

No reply? We can’t always get the best results, of course, but not replying? That’s not the standard we aim to have, for our clients.
Please email both me ([email protected]) and support ([email protected]). If we didn’t answer any of your emails, I apologize.

I email to you about eCPM problem.
I forward that email again to you. In case if you doesn’t get my email, you can see content of email below:
The content is:
“Now I just have an old problem, as I said you last month, my eCPM still very very LOW (US eCPM ~ 0.7$, total eCPM ~ 0.55$), so far as you said (3-18$ for US and 2-6$), please check and solve it to help me.
Thanks and regards”

Right, waiting to get it. Let’s discuss privately.

OK, please check private message box.
Regards

Hi guys,
I want to say that “Jonathan of Appnext is good in supporting, I got his message and he promised with me that he will solve my problem as soon as possible”.
Now i am waiting his solution for my case. I will update state of fixing when I have better result.
Have a nice weekend for all!

hello guys…
i tested appnext today…
very good ad formats…i will for sure use it

but i cudnt find the pause ad option.
also i cudnt find the house ad option.
if house ad not there its ok but i feel pause ad shud be there.

Hi,

Please send me an email and explain - I want to help:
[email protected]

mail sent:)

How much ecpm guys now ?

For me too February is starting much better with app next, i almost dropped them after a very weak January. I got 2 apps with them - one is 0.8 ECPM the other $1.12

Hey,
Ping me on Skype or email. Let’s get those eCPM higher. I want to take a deeper look in your apps.

Hi,My name is Anemone Tang from www.Eomobo.com, a ad network company located in china.
Our ad network for apps are no.1 in domestic, and hope to do this business overseas as well.
The reason I’m reaching out to you is we have a lot of demand from our advertisers to
advertise on your android apps. Here’s why developers are partnering with us:

1. We can help you monetize mobile apps.
  2. We count revenue according to new installs.
  3. The revenue reaches 30 dollar per 1000 new installs.
    Please let me know if you are interested and I can assist you in setting up your account.
    kindly contact me at skype:sinonsh11.
    e-mail:[email protected].

the link is not working>>

sorry, it should be eomobi.com

Sorry to hear that but johnathan is rep for the company he will help. Meanwhile read up on the terms of service to answer most of your questions reguarding payment.