Appnext results - New interstitial SDK

I use to get CTR 100% or more with them… the X button is tricky sometimes… even with the Skip button my CTR keep being high…

+1 to the implementation of Listeners… a good ad network could not miss them…

Of course i did, but there was this issue with the sdk which were fixed in the latest version updated yesterday so everything seems to be up and running as for now. :slight_smile:

I used various type of add network(i.e appnext,airpush,mobilecare) .but startapp is best add network. It is easy to integrate .It also give opportunity to income more money.
You can earn upto 10,000$ and get 15$ dollar after 1k impression using referal program and also you get add revenue as regular basis .Believe me ,this is the best add network in market.
use below mentioned link to get refferal income opportunity.
https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup...3-97832114d847

Startapp is no longer good nowadays for me. Mind to share your result of Startapp compared with other ad networks?

Does anyone had problem with Appnext SDK? Sometimes when I open the app - there is only white screen and app doesn’t respond. I load ad on OnCreate method. Does anyone resolved this issue?

Start of log:

----- pid 2121 at 2016-03-02 16:00:48 -----
Cmd line: packagename
JNI: CheckJNI is off; workarounds are off; pins=0; globals=247
DALVIK THREADS:
(mutexes: tll=0 tsl=0 tscl=0 ghl=0)
“main” prio=5 tid=1 MONITOR
| group=“main” sCount=1 dsCount=0 obj=0x41590ca8 self=0x414c9550
| sysTid=2121 nice=0 sched=0/0 cgrp=apps handle=1074233684
| state=S schedstat=( 0 0 0 ) utm=11 stm=7 core=0
at com.appnext.core.SettingsManager.downloadConfig((null):~-1)
at com.appnext.ads.interstitial.Interstitial.loadConfig((null):-1)
at com.appnext.ads.interstitial.Interstitial.<init>((null):-1)

Are you using the latest SDK with this changelog? they mention a white screen bug being fixed

29/02/2016

New SDK version
Changes to the app manifest
"White Screen" bug fixed
Major bug fixed

ech… I updated about 10 apps with their old SDK… I have to update them again so:/ thanks anyway for info;)

@jonathan - very easy and useful thing to add - please put version of your SDK in file names:) Now I’m not sure which SDKs are old and which are fresh;)

You are absolutely right…

Hey Jonathan can you give any clarity on Google’s new ads policy on other thread… We are looking for people like you to answer there…

Does appnext has Banner ads ? if not what are the best ad network that offer them ?

fan or mopub as first choice, admob as backfill

Sure. Here’s what I think:

First, it is too early to be 100% sure about thew new policy. Everybody should keep that in mind.
Second, from we can tell - any ad engagement that is done when the user wants to leave the app, in prohibited. So, no ad after pressing the home button, and the same for an exit ad when the user clicks on the ‘back’ button that makes him leave the app.

What is still permitted - App launch, during app use, and after pressing the back button to go back to a different page inside the app.

Again - these are our estimation. I cannot guarantee this 100% at this stage. In other words, let’s be careful out there.