Appnext March promotion - new cool ad type

How do you generate those many impressions? Is it the number of users is high or you keep on showing interstitial on every user action?

The number of users is high(160k active installs) in one of my apps, I show the interstitial on launch and once more inside the app. However the app contains also Admob banners and interstitials + mobileCore interstitials.

However, I think most of the money come from new users, because the old users get used to my “ad strategy” and simply avoid. Haven’t yet figured out a system to make money from old users, In-app purchases would’ve work if I were in an approved country :slight_smile:

Why don’t you setup PayPal In-app sdk?

Is this allowed by Google’s policy? I saw some of the apps doing this but after a while they got deleted, however not sure if the PayPal feature was the main reason. If you know some popular apps that are doing this then kindly share some links :slight_smile:
@metinogtem it’s the 2nd time you dislike my posts, if you have something against me or my words then please write down your thoughts. Thank you :slight_smile:

It is interesting to you notify dislikes :slight_smile: . I didnt realize this was 2nd time , nothing personal . Just beacuse of your stats i gived dislikes . I am using appnext too and got more active user than you but my ecpm is not good as yours (avarage 0.4$) .

And about Clicktag : Appnext works per Install and they need to store us install count on their server . Android gives broadcast receiver (“com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER”) when new app installs so with sdk you can track instal counts . But without sdk , with just clicktag url they cant track installs , just can track clicks . How installs will calculate ?

Is there another way to they track installs ? Or they are working just click on Click tag ?

I get email notification with every like or dislike, that’s why I notify them)) Anyways, the fact that someone has a higher eCPM is not a good enought reason to dislike his stats(imho) :smiley:

And I guess the question about Clicktag is addressed to Appnext, so hopefully they will answer it :slight_smile:

Guys,
Tracking the install using a ClickTag is really nothing special. The tracking link itself is something we can follow and later on allocate the install and revenue using the placement ID.

ClickTag is actually a part of our API. It allows us to track everything without using an SDK. If you want a more technical explanation, I’d be happy to provide it here.

Hi,

We’ve got a new website - feel free to take a look. As I said, appnext is a platfrom that will ultimately provide you with a set of tools for you to build your app distribution business.
For all of you already using our solution - we have another addition in the dashboard - you can look at the top menu and see out new ‘Tools’ tab, much more comfortable to use and should have all the necessary infromation. This was all done to make your life easier, and I’d be happy to know if it actually did.

So your input is, of course, much appriciated :slight_smile:

i can’t login with the new website using my mobile phone

OK… so we created a great website but screwed up the funcionality. Great :mad:

Thanks for this important feedback. Highly appriciated. I’m working to get it fixed ASAP.

Has anyone managed to get this to work on iOS?

Does APPNEXT even pay out bonuses? Startapp has all kinds of bonuses but they scam on the bonuses and never pay out. Still waiting on my $70 bonus from December for increasing my earnings an extra $125. They never paid it or any other bonuses. I even signed up and activated the offers and still no payments.

Yes, they don’t pay the bonuses.

Both appnext and startapp have paid bonuses in past. U can check ur payment history in startapp portal. I think that $70 will come this payment cycle. I had also opted for $70.

Can’t comment about Startapp, but Appnext always pays the bonuses. Always. If anyone claims otherwise, he’s welcome to approach me.

I refered only at StartApp.