Appnext banned my account without notification

My account: [email protected]. Let’s check and reply here! I have some problem with my email.

Hi,

Your data does raise some questions about its validity. I cannot comment on your specific account here - that would be against our privacy policy. Let’s do that in private.
When your email is working again, please email me or just add me to Skype: yoni_raveh

I just send you an email. Check your email.

Seriously, what is wrong with Appnext? I got the payment regulary every month, then just this month this Mr Assaf suspended my account. I haven’t received any email from them. I can’t login to my account. No explanation was offered. But I want to make it clear. Then today I ask them what happen and all I get is this repeated email.

Hi, My name is Assaf, I’m an account manager at Appnext.
Our fraud team has indicated that your account is violating the terms & conditions of Appnext.com. As of now your account is blocked.
Please do not send us anymore traffic or open a new account. Our financial department will also be holding all past earnings.

Assaf Eitan – Account Manager

My clear advise would be never USE this AD network guys.

Usually when an account is flagged as a suspicious account we DO send a questionnaire about your traffic. Those who do not answer are blocked. Maybe you got it to your spam folder or something. PM me your account email and I’ll try to sort it out.

Hey Jonathan,

I’ve just emailed you the conversation between me and Assaf about a month ago. Mr Assaf clarified everything. Why am I still banned when I answered everything with screenshots and proof ? You guys even pay me after that. Then suddenly this month suspended my account for no reason again. What is this?

Thanks

Issue solved.

Thanks Jonathan, I got back my account. I hope this issue doesn’t happen to anyone else in the future. Good Luck guys.