AppGrade - up to $0.09 per install (Google Compliant)

I want to get my money and if this company is profit I’ll use it. But looking like they don’t need money or publisher.

oh, a good company is a company which have good supporters :smiley:

Rotem isn’t answering on the Skype and developer panel is not working

Oh well :frowning:

hey winkan, they pay, there is no doubt in that and also rotem reply me always have u tried emailing him not skype.
u will be paid as far as i know rotem. and yaa site is down.

Well I hope everything is OK, I kinda like their widget and rates :slight_smile:

i was always ben paid, though sometimes rotem on skype don’t answer…maybe he sometimes has skype open but he isnt there…but i was always been paid!++++weekly!

So when is the full release expected?

I just registered as beta tester and totally 3 days but beta is over . I dont know when they will pay and when will be the full release .

I think ppd values for beta testers and now they will change it . Until the new sdk release what will be the new users ? Is there any people have an idea ?

I was out of the office today… sorry.
regarding the earnings stats… for beta testers we dont show earnings because we offer now upgraded rates
you can see the amount of installs (live) and we calculate the earnings manually.

When the beta testing ends, what do you plan the rates to be?

I was out of the office today this is why you couldn’t find me at Skype.
regarding the down time… due to many developers joining this beta and sending allot of installs we have been experiencing a back-log of information over the past 48 hours
note that all data is saved and nothing is lost and now the back office is working.

We got many feedback from our beta testers and now we are working on a major update to our SDK
we are going live very soon… and we will keep the forum community update.

We are now processing all beta testers payment and you will get it by the end of this week… just make sure you updated your payment info correctly.
the new SDK will be ready soon and we will update all our developers and the forum community as soon as it ready.
regarding the rates… its soon to say. what I can say that we will keep the PPD model.

The beta ended yesterday.
we are now working on a major update to our SDK according to the developers feedback.
I still can say what the rates will be but I will update the community as soon as the release of the new SDK.

I’m very curious to be honest…

Hell, I’m curious about any new PPD networt, cause we need some good ones!

Any news about payments or new SDK …?

No update just waiting . They said payment will be weekend and i hope wont any delay

Our finance team is working on processing all payments.

Any update ? I am still waiting for beta payment … No mail return

It would be better when user long press the smart bar,if it’s automatically redirect to notification tray.then only user will have keep smart bar long time.
Waiting for official release :slight_smile: