App Suspended for Violation of Ad Policy

I believe a few things need to be discussed,

1. You are using these Ads in a live wallpaper? Cmon now, how on earth a live wallpaper would display exit ads? Please explain when you trigger your ads. Its obvious your ads are appearing well outside of the app, since live wallpaper isnt an App in itself but more of a background service.

2. Tapcontext is the worst exit ad anyone can ever use. I mean it smells, looks and feels like a “Spam” and well it is indeed. Also noticed the second tapcontext exit ad doesnt even have a close button. Good luck with that ad format.

Answer my first question so we can help you better

The app had many many downloads, it was a very popular app. Its been on the market since Feb, 2013. Its only after the ad policy change and my change in the app that it got removed. My guess is that the more popular an app is the more google looks at it. And the chances of them finding something to suspend the app for increases.

The app is a live wallpaper AND an app there are features to both that can be used separately. The app portion contains the exit ads.

Hi Developer,

From what I have heard from developers on this forum is that some of the advertisements on TapContext have been banned from Google Play causing them to receive letters like yours above. The most famous advertisement of TapContext is some Armor Anti-Virus, which is fake, misleading, and transfers the user to some place out of Google Play.

Additionally, check yourself first. Make sure your app meets all guidelines and a bit more. For example, Mobario take zero chances. We are not greedy and follow the guidelines very strictly.

I hope I helped you out a bit. Take off your SDKs, make sure your app is 100% compliant and resubmit it and see if that solves the issue.

Best of luck.

Can you actually resubmit a suspended app? When a app is suspended, it shows that status and you can’t go inside the app anymore like uploading APK, check stats etc.

Anyone care to explain how to update a suspended app with a new APK that fixes the issues?

hi appsg, just submit a new app with different package name.That’s it