App Mediation

I will keep this thread updated with how things work out.
Fairly easy install, just like any other ad network.

@mmmkkksss dude try this heyzap…my all networks are live and good…try and check for yourself…I think its my best mediation network now and in future …pretty awesome dashboard and network monitoring…feeling good about a network after a long time…:):):):slight_smile:

Could you give me some numbers of heyzap on iOS?

Average CPM is somewhere between $6-8. I don’t want to give too much info about numbers and what I make, but the traffic is significant. I’ve had a ton of activity in China which is part of the reason I think my CPM is a tad bit lower. I did have a week where I was averaging around $10-11 cpm and numbers were great. Currently have about 5 of the networks being used, adding 2 more right now though. With mediation I have seen networks income go down but overall income has gone up since I have more networks running.

Hey, since you started using Heyzap, could you email them and mention adding more networks such as mobilecore and startapp? I think if they see more interest in networks they will add them.

Yeah sure i will ask for more ad networks especially mobileCore …

Hope they will add mC to their list soon! I am planning to move to heyzap to reduce the times and effort in picking up the high eCPM network.

Can heyzap be integrated to apps (not only games)?

They have autopilot mode for picking high eCpm…Yes…I integrated it in my app not game…I will add more by end of this week…

I am planning to integrate rewarded video ads in one of my apps. Thought of going with Fyber mediation. The response from their support team sucks. Does any of you using this network. Any feedback?

Appodeal is a new ad mediation network, but in the nearest future they will remarkably develop. It doubles revenue from mobile apps and it’s the main point. But if you don’t, you can try another ad madiation network - Adtoapp. It delivers highest eCPM on a market and always 100% fill rate. With single SDK it gets access to 20+ ad networks in 184+ countries.

Check out AdtoApp FAQ for additional questions about mediation https://adtoapp.com/faq?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=posts&utm_campaign=forums_posts