Anyone tried iOS?

I said “money isn’t everything”, but I’m not worried if it comes my way :slight_smile:

I have two account on Itune for 2 years, 1 for apps and 1 for games.
With me game very bad, not much download and revenue.
95% from ads. On iOS, ads much more high CPM compare to Android, about 2x to 4x.
If you do for IOS experience with me is do app and use ASO. Apple search not smart as Google and you can easily get on top with keyword.

I make 100x less on iOS than Android - less than the costs I think. Mostly because downloads there are really low. I have not pu a lot of effort in iOS though, maybe with a good strategy I could earn more there.

IOS downloads are always 50x less than Android. Overall, I put more time in android because of better ROI with android

If you able to make app target for China, iOS is the way to go.

Hi shuiwo, why are we good to have iOS app in China? Is the competition not that high in China comparing with other places?

Because android can’t target china users at all. If you did some research, you will realised US and China users spent the most for mobile apps.

China has already so many Android app stores and million of Android phones

Appstores that you cannot to enter without chinese adress and ID document :wink: Appstores full of piracy, when even angry birds have injected ads by…this appstore :wink:

What u say is completely true. My comment was to say that it’s not that Android has no presence in China as was said in the previous post to me.

Google Play haven’t presence in China, it’s banned :slight_smile: same as Google Search and Gmail

yes you are 200% correct ramzixp that google has almost zero presence in china but i was replying to other member who made the following comment:

Because android can’t target china users at all. If you did some research, you will realised US and China users spent the most for mobile apps.

Android has huge presence in China and above statement is not true.

I was trying to say develop android app got no future for developer outside of china, because we can’t target china users at all.

lol everybody is correct in their sense. All intelligent people here. :slight_smile:

Yes, I agree with you.

I have tried CPI Droid {BETA} - Affordable App Promotion - Buy App Installs, 5 Star Ratings & Reviews, Starting at Just $0.1 per Install. and I found it very nice for me. They deliver installs very fast. There support is very awesome.

I got more than 1000 installs at just $100