Anyone Experiences with Advocarrot?

In their newest SDK they removed the recyclerview requirement.

are you experiencing half of the nomal ecpm and fill rate the last 3 -4 days or is just me? Its a combination of lower fill rate and lower ecpm that make me earn 50-60% of what I was earning 3-4 days ago with them. I have the old sdk on all apps

Same here not even getting the half of fill rate I was getting 3 days ago

They are going down, it’s clear.
Now my ecpm is 0.18$ (for Tier 1 and 2 countries! :mad: )

I will remove them in this weekend.

What alternatives are there about listview Native Ads?

Hi everyone - there was indeed a drop in fill in a number of regions over the last week, as a couple campaigns from large advertisers came to an end. We have a dedicated team working to bring even more programmatic advertising partners (that support native ads) on board, in order to increase the fill in all the countries we currently have coverage.

@ArmaX86 could you please PM me your Avocarrot username so that I can have a look at the performance of your account and try to understand better the reason behind the drop? Alternatively, feel free to get in touch via the dashboard chat.

You can try Inmobi and FAN they provide native ads for ListView.

I’m also experiencing a drop in fill rate and eCPM in the last 3 days but this happend again 2 months ago and recovered. I’ll wait to see the rates in the next week.

Hi mak. I’m sure you work hard to get new advertisers. I hate the work of the guys who have to contact advertisers for campaigns because from they work depends the success or the degrade of the company… but that’s how things work… I just wantet to ask how much time do you think it will take to return to the old numbers of fill rate and ecpm? 1 week , 2week 1 month ?

Anyone using Avocarrot with MoPub? Their interstitial adapter is opening the interstitial as well as its target ad’s webview within my fragment itself i.e. the ad doesn’t go full screen and doesn’t cover the parent activity. Their native ads adapter is working fine though; it opens the ad in a new webview activity.

I know their “natural pause” interstitial doesn’t open full screen (like say AdMob’s) but by its position I can tell that it has centered itself within the fragment and not the parent activity, and the web view also opens embedded within the fragment. The MoPubInterstitial is created, ads loaded (onCreate), and shown (onResume) all in the parent activity’s life cycle methods so I’m a bit baffled with why it’s doing that.

@mak could you please take a look at this as well when you get the time? Thanks.

@androidev will have a look on this one and get back.

@androidev - we have added the interstitial adapter as a view in the android.R.id.content of older devices and as a fragment in the android.R.id.content of newer devices that support fragments.

If you’d like to add the natural pause interstitial in a full screen view, you must add it in an activity without the ActionBar
(i.e. in an activity that has been set in the Android Manifest with: android:theme= @android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen")

On a side note, just wanted to let you know that the Avocarrot interestitial is NOT a web view but a native layout which is being constructed using our json2view technology (GitHub - Avocarrot/json2view: Update native Android UI on the fly).

Hope this helps but if you need anything else, drop us a line through your dashboard chat and we’ll help you work it out.

Yes, I’m aware of that. I was referring to the webview where the Ad’s html content is loaded – the sample ads were loading Avocarrot’s pages – after the interstitial has been clicked and it disappears.

Yes, we do have an ActionBar and some Tabs with Fragments loaded in them. It wouldn’t be feasible for us to change UI design much for the sake of showing ads. But say, if we were okay with how the interstitial is getting positioned, I was wondering if it’s still possible to open the webview that’s shown when the ad’s clicked in a new webview activity exactly how your native ads are doing right now.

Any pointers on how I can tweak this?

Hi @androidev - could you please try adding the following to your AndroidManifest.xml ?

<activity android:name=“com.avocarrot.androidsdk.RedirectActivity” android:theme= @android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />

This will enable redirections outside your app as described at:
https://app.avocarrot.com/#/docs/getting-started/android/natural-pause > Enabling redirections outside your app

Let me know if that does the tweaking for you and if you need anything else, you can use the dashboard chat so that we can get back to you more quickly.

Thanks

Avocarrot is starting to suck lately and I have 30% of the income of 3 weeks ago (considering all factors) and I’m feeling tired of them with that probmatic site they have. Anyone have a good experience with any native ad serving network?

I am not able to see anymore my revenues for August, September, October.

Their representative contacted me via PM more than 10 days ago to ask about my shitty ecpm:
he asked my account details, I sent them to him and I got no response :mad:

What’s happening with these guys?

Same problem here I can see only 1 stats 1 week ago. Also it takes a lot of time to load the reporting.

Hi everyone - we apologize for the degraded performance of the dashboard reports in the last days. We have a large project undergoing which will be a serious upgrade to our analytics infrastructure and will eliminate these issues in the next few weeks, but in the meantime please get in touch via the dashboard chat and let me know the reports you’d like so that I can generate these directly from the databases.

Can you plz send me the report for the whole October? I have also sent you a message in the dashboard chat.

@moneyappdev just sent you a PM with the report.