Announcement - First Public Bot for Google Play Downloads - Limited

What to know how real bad ass BH do it on Google Play? Read here:

Read this: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2016/01/06/brain-test-re-emerges/

Curent bot status:

My bot is succesfully creating accounts in Google Play. Hovewer, after 3 creations, we have to change IP because google is asking to verifiy phone number.
Solutions:
-changing IP
-buy google accs in bulk (average prices for phone verified gmail accounts from US - $150/1000 accounts)

Installation: my bot is installing application from Google Play, constant package, opens market, clicks install, accept Dialog, opens app

To do:

1. Change device ID, IMEI, Phone number detected by system, kernel install time, change gmail account (easy login)
  2. Try to make it for Genymotion and run 1000 genymotion instances with virtual machines (light linux should works fast and smooth) and TOR

I think 1-2 weeks to make ready to use bot.

Working module: download

https://vimeo.com/151548433

Delete my photos and i will leave this forum myself. You are talking about rules and Making shit with photos. Its my personal data. I reporter you to this Photo hosting. Expect ban on it

@dev000 you forgot about chaning, it’s your multi account… ;/

You are destroying my reputation. Google index everything. I sended request to not index makingmoneywithandroid any more with my data. Hovewer, if I would have any opportunity to meet you in real life, I would like send you to hospital.

People, I am the victim here, want to know what he wrote on PM? To send him my nude photos :expressionless: Fckin prick! DIE!

yup, I’m pretty sure @champion2015 a multi account of @dev000 . (You can tell by the bigger red font, by the use of language, and by the anger. The dude is a low life.

this guy is dev000, I don’t know why but I saw his nick in this post, after refresh site, it’s changed to champion2015, and it’s also jim, fckramzixp and other pricks. I spammed with my stuff, never scammed, NEVER, always honest. Nobody asked me about refund when I was selling it. Yes, It was wrong with spam but…

posting someones private data, photos from facebook(delete it for public now), isn’t fair :expressionless:

Thanks! It is lukasz macczak !

Holy ****, lukasz macczak is one ugly piece of shit.

Men you are pushing it too far. This is cyber bullying and there are REAL LIFE laws applying to it. Just let it go

Hey is that in Tolyetti Russia? I’ve been! The WW2 Museum

Cool, been there also.

He is scammer, like @matt.alphagravel

and scammer :smiley:

Since were doing photos now here are photos of me. Im a handsome mother ****er. Ladies love me. I get more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain.

who else has photos

Why dont you research to fix reviews got deleted by google rather than using bots

ramzixp is a scammer

That’s not what your mother said when he ****ed the shit of her gave her like 50 orgasms.