Amazon Interstitial Ads 6$ Warranty

For now the eCPM seems to be close to $1 for Amazon interstitials (I’ve tried it on one of my oldest games). I will observe if it jumps to $6.

Is your game on amazon store?

Yes. To use Amazon Ads you need id that you get when you publish the game there. All of your downloads may come from Google Play but you have to put the app on Amazon AppStore too.

Not really. I already have the ID for Amazon and currently only use Google Play. Nevertheless, I think you need to submit the app to the Amazon store in order to get the $6 eCPM.

Yes the app has to be published onthe Amazon store to meet the offer requirements. But my point was that you can use Amazon Ads even if your app was downloaded from another store, you will still recieve impressions.

I already submitted my app for approval and will be pushing out amazon ads this month to new apps. My goal is to reach 1,000,000 monthly impressions for $6,000. :slight_smile: But those countries are hard to hit so it will most likely fall short. realistically I’m probably looking at 1 mil impressions for those 3 months for $2000 a month.

They also seem to restrict number of ads shown full screen per user. I can only get maybe 2-3 full screen ads shown per hour on my device., But banners always show.

Yeah the fillrate on interstitials have always been low for me. Last 6 months or so Amazon has only been able to do about 20% fillrate. So make sure you back it up with another network.

try a half percent, 1200 requests today and only 5 fills. Amazon ads is terrible now. I know I integrated correctly. I saw ads in test mode and then some when in live mode. I got like 500 downloads on my app already. Im going back to startapp since they have 100% fill rates.

I’m using Amazon ads since three days. So far my fill rate is 25% for interstitials and 32% for banners. The eCPMs are also good, compared to others. Much higher than I had with StartApp.

It seems Amazon have to do many things before we can transfer interstitial ads to.
I am using Admob and match rate is always 97%.

What I do is send a request for an Amazon ad, and a request for a Admob ad. When it’s time to show the interstitial, if the Amazon ad request is not filled, show the Admob ad. Amazon ads are worth it for the ones they fill.