Airpush vs StartApp

Hi,My name is Anemone Tang from www.Eomobo.com, a ad network company located in china.
Our ad network for apps are no.1 in domestic, and hope to do this business overseas as well.
The reason I’m reaching out to you is we have a lot of demand from our advertisers to
advertise on your android apps. Here’s why developers are partnering with us:

1. We can help you monetize mobile apps.
  2. We count revenue according to new installs.
  3. The revenue reaches 30 dollar per 1000 new installs.
    Please let me know if you are interested and I can assist you in setting up your account.
    kindly contact me at skype:sinonsh11.
    e-mail:[email protected].

change the link to eomobi
you wrote the link wrong

@Jill Kelly, @metinogtem, @mmmkkksss - as I said, I integrated airpush bundle sdk to one of my app, so here is my stats for last 24 hours (it can also be ±1 hour):

new users: 830 (and + N number of users who updated the app, we should take them into account too, because they are considered as new to airpush)
Add-on: 384 (it is the number of users who “accepted” EULA, as airpush says)
CPM: 3.10$ (or RPMD)
Revenue: 1.19$

x + y = 384
x/5 +4y = 119
It means from 384 only 11 are from USA, 373 international (should be correct, it makes 2.8%, and anyway I have only 2-3% US users in this app)

These are only stats from PPD model of airpush. They are not exact numbers unfortunately, as I don’t know how many people updated the app yet. But at least some numbers to have a view about this ppd model. If you are interested, I can share my stats again 2-3 days or a week later with the latest report.

So, what do you think? Seems like many people don’t accept the EULA, but I can’t tell if it is true or not. The only way to know is to handle the “accept” button and increment some value on online database (or maybe any more?).

anyway, seems like they are playing with numbers. I also see less banner ad that I should (or maybe I see less banners because of bad fill rate)
I have 1586 banner views, but I had to have 3300+. they have 50% fill rate in my app, or they playing very bad with numbers

Thank you for sharing this! Very interesting.
In my opinion - Airpush was always changing the numbers, nothing new:) Although, they were paying nice, so I think it can’t disqualify them.
About EULA thing - maybe their SDK is buggy (in my case sometimes EULA doesn’t appear), or you had a lot of users who already had apps with their SDK (but unfortunately it is hard to check it).

BTW - I’m waiting for more details in future!:slight_smile: I integrated AP in my 2 apps. I will see how it is going when I will release an update (in 4-5 days). I will also let you know my stats:)

Nice. Keep us updated. So far PPD from Airpush is doing nice for us, but like 50% of people doesn’t accept eula it seems…