Airpush vs Leadbolt vs SendDroid

What is AirPush Smartwall? Is it an app/offer wall?

LeadBolt eCPM is gonna fluctuate. Period. That’s just the way it is. At least over the last couple of months I’ve been getting an eCPM consistently in the $5 ballpark :slight_smile: But I do make more overall with airpush (vs. Leadbolt) because of higher CPM for notifications (seems to be a similar experience for some around here too). So the longer I experiment with notification ads (LeadBolt, Airpush, and SendDroid, etc.) the better the estimate I will have of what’s really working out best for me. But based on the impressions I’m getting now, Airpush is leading Leadbolt and the rest.

Hi,
I have been working with many ad networks for my applications and found Airpush paying much higher than any other network. The new Smart Wall ads are paying me between $10 to $ 18 CPM.

Looking forward for many more ad forms and great CPM like this

hmm Eku $18 CPM sounds extremely high, are you doing anything special to achieve that ?? I have been using Airpush SmartWall and started off with around $7 - $10 cpm, and then it has risen a bit further to the $13 CPM range last few days and then today is around $11. Have you really gotten $18 CPM and HOW, please let us know ?!!

In my case I’m placing the SmartWall at the start of my app and when the user exits my app…are you doing anything different from that ? Per Airpush’s recommendation I’m going to also add an ‘New Apps’ menu item which links to just the AppWall part of SmartWall (you can do an sdk call to force the appwall part of smartwall).

Hehe, I think that eku is AirPush employer or somewhere near… all (3) of his pots were in favour of AirPush…

I’ve got an impression he’s not the only impersonation here. Few other ‘users’ post nothing else but praises about Airpush :slight_smile:

i so agree… the over praising of a particular network really makes these posters posts super lame… ignore mode is switched on on them…

I wonder if anyone claiming those high results with Airpush is ‘real’ :slight_smile: I didn’t see anyone who talked about Airpush posting link to any app on the market.

Hi All, just want to share some experiences with those 3 networks

1. AP is doing good, but it is kind of annoying to see the warning pop up window while creating app wall / content wall. it is because of new android pusblisher policy?

2. LB, A liar, the impressions / revenue wont higher than a certain level, regardless how many increments on new installation, and all figures shows on their dashboard on my account is decresing everyday. AM cant explaining and give me a proper reason. I believe they are trying not to pay as much as they should with modifying figures on the dashboard.

3. SD, one-man business. only one person handling all emails requests, she/he is not even replying sometime, and ignoring some serious matters. Since joined them, I have only made maximum 3 cents a day, while I am having at least 5K new installers a day and with only a few hundreds ad request. Isnt it kidding?

Because it’s dangerous for this app. Most of us are not app developers but spyware developers. Google can ban app or account.

Senddroid: I also think that’s one man business. He is honest, earned $2k but not using it. Why? Website is based on wordpress, theme bought from stock for $40, publisher console engine also bought and it’s public element. Everyone can copy senddroid in 1 hour, make own system and sdk(5-10 days) and you have copy of senddroid.

@ufoken I agree with all of your points…except, I thought SendDroid’s customer service was great – the best of all 3 of them…only problem is their SDK is buggy garbage and the earnings are bad. To be fair, I haven’t tried them in a while though and they claim they improved it.

Re Airpush, what do you mean re “warning pop-up window” – do you mean the opt-in screen ? If so, I agree with this and have spoke to Airpush about it a few times and they have assured me for TWO MONTHS now that they are creating a “SmartWall-only” SDK with no opt-in screen, but I haven’t seen anything yet. I’m getting unbelievable CPM’s from Airpush SmartWall but I’m losing ~8% users unnecessarily due to the opt-in screen !!! Come on Airpush, hurry up already and give us the no-optin SDK for Smartwall…I know you are reading this :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience.

It is unusual for you to get $0.03 daily. There could be something wrong with the implementation or something. I can check it for you if you could give me your account information.

As far as responding to you goes, could you forward me the email you’re talking about to [email protected]?

Thanks
Chandler
[hr]

Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for your kind comments.

Secondly, our website, http://www.senddroid.com is indeed Wordpress. Something we’re in the process of changing or at least redoing. But I hope you don’t think our UI (http://ads.senddroid.com) is also Wordpress because its not.

Thirdly, if you’re a developer, then I can assure you’ll make more money being a developer than an Ad Network. There’s a lot more that goes into an Ad Network. Getting the right traffic and the right advertisers and constant development etc etc etc.

With so much going on, I can assure you that its not a one man show. I don’t think I have ever met a man who can can ALL of those things by himself.

We have a staff of over 20 people. The thing is that you don’t hear from most of them because their jobs do not connect them to developers directly like Ad Sales, Ad Ops, Accounting, Development, Designers etc. Although, I’m sure our Accounting team is regularly in touch with you guys.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Cheers
Chandler
[hr]

Thanks gordonb, I appreciate your input.

I think you should most certainly give us a go and check things now.

We make improvements as we go along and as they’re pointed our by our team and you guys. That is how we have gotten better and that is how we will continue to excel.

Cheers
Chandler

Yes, it’s impossible to make 0,3$ daily in senddroid. Thanks for wordpress clarification. It have to be changed, cpm, fillrate, payment solutions are great ad beat most ad network. Website is amateur, after change it senddroid will be trustfull 100%.

Gordonb:

Any news on the EULA-free Airpush Smartwall ?

I am using Greystripe interstitial - and it earns about $0.65 eCPM (which is good vs. banner ad - but BAD considering it has 1/3 of the impressions of the banner ad space - so eCPM should be higher to compensate for the higher disruption by interstitial space).

The Admob banner ads earn about $0.37 eCPM.

AppBrain banner ads (which say “More Apps”) also have around $0.25 eCPM. However AppBrain is also presented as end-of-app interstitial (and that earns slightly more).

I am thinking about optimizing the interstitial space somehow.

One option is to just present the Greystripe interstitial 2x or 3x - as currently I am not presenting it as often as could be done.

Secondly, I could just replace it with:

• AppBrain offerwall - however from experiments it seems to me that over-presenting this won’t yield much more.

• use some other offerwall - may look different from AppBrain’s and prompt user to click.

• use some video ad thing - however not sure if this bog down users/app.

• use some hybrid like Airpush Smartwall.

You have earlier mentioned using Airpush Smartwall at beginning and end of app yielding good results.

What type of eCPM do these give - since you have mentioned elsewhere that you use this at beginning and end of app.