Airpush stats Screwed Again?

It’s a multi-million dollar company, but it does not have a good SDK as well as a data center LOL.

Only 1 ad network has a entire data center, Admob and they use probably 1 of googles million that they have…I doubt even Airpush can afford a good data center, they cost millions of dollars a year to just operate. Which is why 98% of internet companies don’t have them.

Not an excuse. There are millions of sites who use cloud servers and none of them take 4 days to update your data. Airpush is not processing any data as close Top 20 sites in the world.

I hate when people give excuses that involve technology when their business rely the most on the same.

Update: Now i see half-a$$ data. Today is still $0 and Friday seem to be updated. Thursday is still 99% off and yesterday is abou 60% off.

I hope they wont come out with a lame excuse to report incorrect data for this week.

If we don’t get our money for these days, I rip their asses off

I made an app that was supposed to get banned within the first few days, now it’s down (as thought) but if I don’t get money for it in this time, I get angry

Don’t make apps that get banned???

Guys no offence but unless you guys are doing 5 million + impressions a day I don’t really see why you’re all getting bent out of shape…Some of us big earners haven’t even said a word, I don’t get why the little guys are crying so much…Just chill out, these things take time.

And this is coming from someone who use to call Airpush out all the time because of stats. Real talk.

affliatex, BECAUSE some of us don’t earn a lot, such apps like $70 one shots are big for us you have to understand that

Hahaha, $70? Go to supermarket or clean car windows… oO

Well going to the supermarket would mean getting up from my chair :smiley: the “rph” (- revenue per hours xD) of normal jobs is just too low and spending ~45 mins to edit a concept and get $70 is unbeatable in compare to jobs

the downside is that you can’t do it that often, but it’s cool $70, in germany are about 4 beer crates for me and my band ;D

Airpush are broke yet !

05 / 23 = OUT 95 % - 50 $
05 / 24 = OK - 1200 $
05 / 25 = OUT 50 % - 500 $
05 / 26 = OUT 100 % 0 $

… !!!

It took me about 2 days to understand what you guys mean by 5/23

Little guys? LOL.
You come from a affiliate background? How much volume you do? If you aff network don’t show you stats for 5 days, is it OK? Lemme know so i can hook you up for some deadbeats :slight_smile:

The same with me, six days but in dashboard show only 1 day. I am follow my app and it’s still generate the ads, so i think the money not gone away, just delay update.

Bro I’ve been there…my advice…put the pipe/bong down for a few hours.

It’s OK, everyone. They will fix it, like they always do. Everyone will remain with them despite saying that this is the last straw. Especially since a new dashboard and banner ads are on the horizon.

I did it 2 months ago and can’t find my pipe at all, that’s why I have to do blunts again. But I am not an addicted.

I am european and we don’t have that shitty MM/DD/YY format, we have DD/MM/YY as it is just normal xD

Very much money! Can you explain the method?

Hard Work !

Yes. Airpush don’t show warning now but for me it’s still all zero, what about you?

same :@ …

same

if they can’t get the reporting data under control … I think the same happens with the revenue data.