Airpush paid too little for April

Redacted :slight_smile:

Received my payment today via wire

Wow, if you think so - you must be a genius:D (ironic!)
If I would be from another network - I would recommend my network only. I recommend differeny networks, depends on current eCPM. I have problems only with Airpush. Maybe look at my all threads and not only on the latest… Reading my posts you will see that I have old apps with Airpush. New I used with other networks… SHERLOCK!

me too Have not received anything from airpush till now

I support you man…they are blaming you because of your stats as they don’t have impressions as you do…its your decision to support whatever you like and don’t like…

dude they aren’t paying me 1450$ can u imagine ?? wat the hell is wrong with this company suddenly . and thats my bundle 1 earnings !!! they giving reasons like , bundle 1 ads aren’t integrated properly ??? even wen all my ads are functioning properly and giving them the dam impressions thats how i earned so much , coz the ads are working !!! i m in a devastating shock !! all my hard earned money is going with this company . im really so heartbroken to realise about how airpush could be fraud . my god…im really broken…

You see… I’m no the only one frustrated here…

but bro 1450$ man :frowning: wat is going on ??? thats not even a sensible reason , these guys got my impressions from bundle 1 latest sdk uptill april and they just take the money ?? i had really struggled so much man wtf…

oh man 1450 its a lot in my country…this is the reason @mmmkkksss angry about them…in my view I do war with them for 1450$

I’ve had delays with every ad network I’ve ever tried, Airpush included. Always got paid though. I run two businesses in addition to app development, and I can only imagine the complexities of developer payouts.
Also I completely agree with the previous post. If youre saying you hate an ad network but somehow still have stats, youre likely lying. If you have an affiliate link in your signature, its even more likely that youre lying to drive people to that link.
Lets try and keep MMWA clean and productive guys. People depend on this site.

I have lost about 2025$.They simply said me that i have not integrated push ads on bundle 2.But on the fact i have integrated all ads correctly and tested on all my apps.In other way i can say get ****ed by airpush…

That’s a very lame excuse by airpush. If the push ads were not integrated properly than they should not have been showing other ads too until all the ads are properly integrated. Airpush earned money by showing ads in your apps and now refusing to give you your money. You should fight for your money.

Yes, we should! But what we can do about it? They play with their own rules and they have all devs in assss

You can do so much

You gotta fight for your money bro, Did you forget to add the bun_notify.xml for your layouts? Without it the notification ads wont properly show and it can easily be forgotten.

I have created most of my apps using your service.So there is no issue of forgetting of bun_notify.xml.And by the way i have tested all of my apps that everything is working correctly…

Yeah I made sure the ads2livewallpaper was always up to date on the Airpush SDK’s, the sdk’s were updated before they made them public since they would give me the new sdk’s like a week early. Did they pay you anything at all?

They did not pay a single penny for january,feb,march and half of earning of april…

My earnings for May is less than on report on Dashboard :frowning:

Mine too…