Airpush is the best network for 3rd party app stores

I already exposed your scam you piece of sh!t. Go back to the rat whole you came from. Your the reason AD betworks dont trust developers.

To calm things up a little bit, as well as ask a question here :slight_smile:

Is there way to have Airpush banners and interstitials without EULA? I am not asking for a possible “arrangement” if the downloads volume is high, but on a standard, non-EULA ad unit for everyone. Maybe @AirpushNick can aid?

Hi Anteos,

Unfortunately the EULA is a requirement for the SDK integration. It’s there to give proper notice to your users of the permissions and data being used to serve the most relevant, user targeted, highest paying ads, and giving them the option to opt out of it. Desktop websites in many countries have already starting notice to users of cookies being used, and giving them the option to opt out, well this is mobile equivalent. The whole industry is moving this way, and you will start to see it more from other networks who want to give users clear notice. We are already there.

Airpush Nick

OK, thanks much. That was ultra fast - sometimes I wonder if you even sleep. :smiley:

Its 12:53pm so not yet :slight_smile:
I get notifications of new emails in the top right hand corner of my screen.

Nick

Airpush is great. I, m long time with them and nick always is ready to help us.
How much do you guys are making with 3 app stores?

Airpush - Better than Admob :slight_smile:

I just tried them with my app(Asian traffic)

Airpush Interstitial for two weeks:

Admob interstitial for 1 month:

Admob SUCKS!

admob is shit and is google
i will try airpush beacause i see comments of nick and are good
now is use startapp appmext and avocarrot and i am happy but i want more :slight_smile: