Airpush is Scam!!!!

I’m waiiting payment October. I dont heard any answer from you. Please talk with me, when i can receive payment October. I feelling supporter skype : Bill Huynh - Airpush of your team lie me.

Please don’t use airpush …many people struggling from this …I am writing it in my blog about this…Airpush is a big company but its scamming people like us …Small riot will end airpush scamming…

What it really does? I want to know what it was being used for?

@chipdata please PM me with your email address for your account and I can further assist you with your problem.

I’m waiiting payment October. I dont heard any answer from you. Please talk with me, when i can receive payment October. I feelling supporter skype : Bill Huynh - Airpush of your team lie me. Email : [email protected] @Airpush Kristy late payment was for me, please check my account is locked when paying the payment in October

Again fuktard it’s 8 am in usa be patient they will send payments soon.

Hi everyone, I am here to help resolve any issues. If your accounts are suspended, its likely because of a compliance issue and your account manager has reached out to you. We are a huge target for fraud and unfortunately this is the reality of mobile advertising.

I will be reaching out to each of you individually, but if you want to PM me I will immediately work to resolve your issue.

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all.

@Airpush Kristy

check for me please… [email protected]

@Airpush Kristy my account is: [email protected], please check for me please!!!

@chipdata I have reached out to your AM Rohit and CCed you on the email.

Until now, He haven’t replied me

Dear Developer,

We are writing in to let you know that your account has been permanently suspended due to the traffic coming from bad traffic sources.

We see that the majority of traffic from you website is coming from blacklisted IPs or IPs flagged for bot traffic. This traffic reduces the overall quality of the Airpush network and dilutes the Advertiser experience on the network. Airpush also needs to refund advertisers for this traffic.

To protect the integrity of the network your account has been permanently suspended from the network and all pending earnings withheld. You are welcome to clean up the traffic on your site and sign up with a new ID once you are confident of the traffic sources to your website.

Kindly let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Rohit

Without evidences???
It is not sastified answer!!!
Why did not you suspend me in the early?
Why have you waited for a long time And now it’s close to payment date?

mấy ông việt nam mình lại cheat đây mà, kêu gào gì nữa, làm chân chính real traffic đi cho anh em còn chút cháo với

Avoid airpush.
They allow to play whole month and block near payment date.

Avoid airpush when there are so many other good options.
Try avocarrot/appodeal/heyzap networks and mediation.

Airpush is scam
2 months I’ve not paid by Airpush.

sallys.jpg

Hi,

I was wondering have you been paid yet? Because I have the same problem.

Got paid :smiley: