Airpush - illegal ad! Ban advertiser!

so airpush is not totally safe? if they can’t control their advertisers then our gplay account is not safe also… :frowning:

Hi Wiresaw,

We have strict policies and procedures for ad approvals, but these advertisers are abusing our system to get their ads out and approved.
We are working diligently to ban and remove any fraudulent advertisers.

Please PM me if you are still receiving any and I will get them seen to the as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nick

By all means, it is not the job of your costumers, the android developers that use your SDK, to report fraudulent ads.

It is your job to do so, and if you can’t detect abusive advertisers before approving their ads, I consider your service not as safe.

Considering that Google Play accounts are at risk, I find it a little bit too sloppy of you to say that your customers should do what you’re actually supposed to do.

I’m not here to offend you but you should really sort this stuff out.

To update, there are more ads without close button in my app as attached using Airpush, and I complain about it since a week ago. Today, I still can see 2 of them. Think again if you want to use Airpush.

Screenshot_2014-05-04-12-27-52.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-04-21-47-35.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-07-20-40-16.jpg

i saw 2 ads with no X button in my app today when i use Airpush

I am seeking for a good interstitial to replace Airpush now. I tried Appnext, it doesn’t works well in my app. I am going to try Admob next. Any other recommendation?

Maybe try Mobvista? It done really well for me;) if you are not registered ~ you can try my referral;)

Nick @ Airpush,
What do you have to say about all this bad ads keeps coming??
You are risking yourself and us with all this.
What does Airpush going to do to make this go away and never happen again?

Please let us know!!!

Hi Shuiwo,

Have you tried the AppBrain interstitials already? They are user-friendly and 100% Google Play compliant as they always lead to Google Play install ads.

Nick, got anything to say?

Hey everyone,

Our team is continuing to investigate these reported ads and make any necessary enhancements to our network and approval process to ensure these no longer leak through .We have a dedicated team focusing on the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. I’ll follow up when I receive more information.

Nick