Airpush banner don't show anymore???

It’s ridiculous low for me now, banner eCPM $0.12 yesterday and $0.19 today. Don’t expect too much on this. I asked them several times and the answers were alway the same: “It depends on many factors…”. My traffic is mainly from US. When compare to Admob with the same refresh rate, i see the impressions is about a half of Admob although the fill rate is the same (>90%). I think their advertised eCPM is only for new comer, that’s the way they attract new developers. After a month, it will gradually decrease.

that’s strange, my cpm yesterday was 1.08$ and today its 1.59$ , i see a big increase after the issue they had 2 days ago of not showing ads

It seems like with airpush the eCPM is not correct if you just have a small number of impression which don’t effect your revenue too much. With me it seems ok, although the fillrate is not so good and the eCPM is not as good as admob (most of my traffic is from Vietnam - Southeast Asia). For me eCPM is about 0.2$ to 0.4$ with banner ads.

Is it common for airpush to lowball you on impressions? I have a feeling that none of my impressions match with my daily analytics numbers. They are atleast 50% off means they dont even report 50% impressions?

Is it possible to rotate mopub and airpush in the same banner placements? Anyone successfully did it?

It seems my daily report is normal. For example one of my app have above 2000 active users and I have 20000 impressions/day, when I use admob a sometime ago it also give me the same number of impressions.

for me it’s 7500 active users on one app, 3000 impressions, weekly average less than .40 cpm

I have more than 100.000 impression dally. And the more impression you have, the less eCPM you get. This issue is already discussed in many threads, and they called this “Airpush math”.

My CPM for banner avg this week is $1.03
last week’s was $1.15

Hoping banner CPM will increase in long run as push/icon aren’t going to be allowed anymore. I expect advertisers to be more competitive with bidding and hopefully boost up our CPMs?