27 - 10 apps

19, 6 apps + 1 still in beta testing

Age 68… 2 apps. Its never too late and as you know old programmers never die, they just decompile!

great passion… keep it up…

1. 7 apps :slight_smile:

I probably make more than all indie developers on this forum combined.

twenty-eight! 8 apps

39, 2 apps ( spare time ) & ( 2 apps professionally )

Bold statement there, especially as you say you’re only 19 and didn’t state anything else.

29, unique apps - about 25 :wink:

Really bold statement…y doubt you make more money than all indie developers combined…but yet again you might have made it

Yeah seriously

37 - 24 apps/games (8 more not released)

37 - 165 apps and more to come :wink:

calm down, son, stay in your lane

tell us more buddy

im developing apps since 2011. about 30% from those 70 apps are reskins so it won’t take much time.

Do you change the code and dev account for reskinned app?

Well my 1-month average is just over $100k a day. As far as I can tell, only a handful of indie developers on this forum clear $10k a day. And none of these developers make over $25k a day. By “indie developer”, I mean single-person development groups. The vast majority of indie developers on this forum aren’t clearing $1k a day. If anyone would like to disprove my claim, feel free to speak up.

An addendum: if you make more than $10k a day and you haven’t contacted me already, feel free to do so. We can exchange some knowledge and perhaps help each other. It will be mutually beneficial. PM if you are interested.