Adsense account disabled -- bye bye $5000 in revenue

The point of the first example was that the ad is between the content and the navigation. Placing it at the bottom BELOW any buttons is acceptable.

@Skurry

I would not recommend that. I think that will get you banned or at least on the radar.

@Mac

The first slide has banner next to buttons - unacceptable.
The second slide has a banner on top of / overlapping content - unacceptable.

Place the banner away from buttons on top of the screen, away from any other clickable UI items - acceptable
Nest the content higher and place a visible space / border of 5px or so between content and bottom banner - acceptable

Tip for everyone

What I usually do on pages with buttons on top or bottom of the screen is I take the banner out completely and just throw an interstitial on the whole screen. Problem solved

I have just now received my life Ban from Google.
Automatic reply though. So after 4 years they are dumping me with the line it not me it’s you. Not telling you what though.

Gutted but not surprised.

Oh I think I get it! My mistake. I thought on his first slide the bottom buttons were the device /hardware navigation buttons (back, menu etc). But I guess in fact they are navigation buttons INCLUDED in the app. that makes a big difference.
Now, do you guys think they care about banners at the bottom of the app, not overlapping, but which will naturally be between the app and the hardware navigation buttons (back,menu etc.) ?

I think its ok to place banners above hardware buttons. Besides, different phones have different hardware button placements and users will know the difference between and ad, and hardware button, i think thats the main concern.

Got my perfect christmas gift …
My admob account has been disabled:mad:.
Had only one app with 1k+ downloads daily(Nearing 30K downloads). Used only interstitials so no issue in its placement.
The CTR was 0.9 % to 1 %
Had nearly 20$ in 10 days so no issue with that too
ecpm was also was in the range 1$.
Only admob was integrated

Now I can’t login, so reverification is not possible them

Why did you got banned?

No Idea. No mail notification or any other notification from their end. When tried to login the following message was shown

" Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we’ve taken, how you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find more information here."

One of my app has CTR of Interstitial between 5-7%, it never come below 5% for recent 3 months, while CTR of banner on same app is less than 1%. Am I in danger?

:frowning: how much money do you have in admob?you can try to create the new account