Adscend Media | $150 New Publisher Bonus | $30-80 Offer Wall eCPMs | Weekly Payments

Hey Maitier,

It’s Tony from Adscend.

I believe you were approved. However, message me what email you used to sign up and I would be happy to check on your app for you.

Hey guys, just curious. Do most of you have iOS apps as well? :smiley:

Anyone? Lol

How do you like our network, Maitier?

whats the ecpm when somone have more than 100k Impression ?

Hey Rayleigh, we need to get more information about your app before we can give you an accurate estimate. Can you private message me?

I signed up a few days ago but application has not been approved yet. Even added you added on Skype but no response?

I believe you are talking to Shane today - apologies on the delay :slight_smile:

Looks interesting… What’s an offer wall BTW??

Hey Squabbles,

An offer wall is a solution that allows you to monetize your non-paying users. Here is some info and a $150 credit to try it on your app:

Join Adscend Media Today and Get Your $150 Bonus.

anyone try this ?

Yes, I’m using AdscendMedia with their offerwall and I’m pretty happy with it. On-time payments, easy integration, great support.

My last month stats:
Leads ~2100
EPC = $0.05
Conversion Rate = 11%

Thanks for the feedback Vadim :slight_smile:

In what countries do you operate?
What are the countries where your stats are the worst?
Do you offer a lower cap?

Ankit,

We operate globally however our strong geos are US, IN, UK, CA, AU, DE, ES, and FR imo. We have been building out a massive programmatic solution that is quickly increasing our fill rates quite dramatically since beginning of April. We struggle to monetize countries like RU very well consistently but are always working on more fill.

When you say lower cap, what do you mean?

Tell me how to configure rewarded ads, I don’t understand call back URL, have I have own server for it?

Hey ramzixp - thank you for checking with us about this. Call backs/tracking is performed with postback (server to server). Are you on skype by chance? It would be great to talk in more detail and discuss any other questions you might have. I am here - michael.adscend

I want to new sdk project file for Unity I cant build with google play services get error build

I think its a big fail to do not include call backs in the same SDK, I will not setup a server just to use Ascend media lol

same me, it’s nonsense :wink: for example Vungle video ads have call back :smiley: