Admob revenue down by almost 25%

Is anyone here on Appstore, is the situation the same?

Now my eCPM is 0.85 -1 $

Weekends revenue is gearing up slowly…
Looks like same eCPM will go on till May month :(:(:frowning:

Strange… my AdMob ecpm is at the highest level now since 5-6 days.

Me too, best since Dec 15.

Might be traffic difference.

Another bad day for admob revenue :what::mad:

Same here, shit tier first days of may.

I looked at stats from last year and from april 30th - may 3rd there was a dip in eCPM. On the other hand it seems like 2nd half of may and 2nd half of june were the happy times.

So patience I guess, at least we have the forum and can share our eCPM troubles :smiley:

Just checked stats after coming back from office.
Same shit repeats. Only USD $310 today.
But it cannot stop me pouring my wine into the glass :D:D. Things will change.
Today i added 8 more apps/games.
Hope for the best.

Cheers boys !!!

Terrible day :P. My CPC never over 0.1x :frowning:

My life time CPC is $0.07.

gcc, I would already be running a small company with that kind of daily income

same here… only average CPC from US its $0.45… but the rest…

Complaining ABOUT $310? Thats a good Day. I consider anything over 100 a day decent, and 200 a day is awesome. I pump apps out daily but seems to be stuck at 250,000 daily impressions cant seem to punch through. I do like 230,000 to 259,000 daily admob impressions. I even published to more markets but cant seem to break past 250k daily. My Goal is to have 400,000+ daily impressions with admob.

These 3rd party markets are really thinning out and Play Store is just getting hammered with flood apps. It’s really hard now.

Oh… i forgot to mention about my normal day earnings. Probably that is required to get the reference. I make $450 + on any non weekend days. Now you can see the difference.

Your number, that is my dream! Can you share your daily install and daily active user?

Sure. I myself do not open my Google dev or my ads accounts untill and unless i get some warning or something equivalent. It was a beginning craze and used to open multiple times in a day. But stop seeing after i learnt it and got bored. Its been months i have seen that. I usually focus most of the time in half written apps and games. Will let you know as soon as i look into that :D:D:D

Also i don’t check it often, I use Appanie/Fabric for statics and they email me every day, and Andlytics for comments/rating tracker. I only enter console for bug and low rating investigate, like view their device and OS version.

But for me the new daily install effect income most and then daily active user. I guess new user has CTR higher than old user

Seems you’re doing your share…

Anybody experiencing even lower revenue those past two days?

I had a nice surge for 10 days but now back to awful January stats the past 4 days. I dont know why so big flunctuations lately