Admob Impression/Reporting Problem

@tacchan23 - in our admob revenue section its showing 30 impressions, 0 revenue, in adsense it showing 1865 page views and 0 revenue …

Rajiv

hello gus,
would you share what app(game…) you have and what admob ads(banner…) you use

Its the 5th day and the people at google still have no clue as to how to solve the problem, really quite strange …

Rajiv

I noticed small improvement yesterday and today, though still fill rate is only 85%

@Matthewek - you are lucky , you get 85% fill rate, we have 0% fill rate, no impressions, yes sir no impressions getting registered for thousands of page views, those over smart people at google are messing every thing up… and they want us to update to sdk 7 or else they will not show ads by 15th september, well they started their program lot earlier, i just hope some decent rival come in picture …

Rajiv

I think admob is back in business…

@romel_emperado - no, so far about 1000 page views and 18 impressions …

Rajiv

My traffic is mainly from SE Asia it is recovering for me… Where are your traffic coming from?

@romel_emperado - we get global traffic , including asian , but 0 impressions, only impressions from USA are counted …

Rajiv

i think my admob is also recovering now … but i think it is still not at 100% - maybe 70 or 80 % i think

@tobiblueeyes - we have switched to applovin … we will think of admob at some later date now when all issues are resolved…

Rajiv

But applovin as standalone will be even more worse i think …

@tobiblueeyes - oh then what should we do , we find it in top mobile network list on all major sites, is there no alternative to admob for good income …kindly suggest …

Rajiv

If admob failed to fill your Geo impressions then ni network will fill more than admob…I suggest you use mediation for your app monetization like mopub, HeyZap…etc…and one more thing AdSense and admob impressions are way to different …I usually see 40% impressions in admob dashboard compared to AdSense

Admob is back to normal now according to Appodeal. Based on experience since few days ago they are back in business.

@NokiaDev - we were using admob and were getting about 4k-5k impressions, then the impressions went to 0 for non USA area, you can check the thread here - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/Bffs5uoVZoU , they now say that bug is solved but we still do not see any impressions, if mopub supports adobe air we will try and use it …

Rajiv

Not sure why anyone having issues. I had no issues at all with my Admob, My impressions continued to increase daily and earnings as well.

use admob and startapp . all the best