[AdMob] How many you earn per day?

I’ve tried a ton of different banner networks and by far Admob is the best for Banners. Now I just use house ads to fill in as the $2-3 I get for the 100K impressions from other sites is just stupid.

Today, only $200. I don’t know why. Request still 2 million :frowning:

its a very good amount man…

1 App
eCPM:- $0.85
Daily Revenue($8 - $11)

ECpm $0.3
Daily revenue 7-9$

Hello there!
i want to earn through android app please gude me how?
i hear from friends that they are making great parttime money only having android app with google play license of $25.is it true give some fetting started tips

60k-70k impressions 0.40-0.55$ rpm getting 50-60$ give or take …

wow… fantastic $500 day… Last week I got 20-30 dolar/day with 1,5% - 2% eCPM, now I got banned my earning gone…! so sad

Banned from the Store or Admob? Any ideas why?

You can check out how much our partners from TenTal Software are earning with our mediation platform AdTapsy: https://app.adtapsy.com/OpenRevenue/TenTalSoftware. (AdMob is one of mediated ad networks).

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 6.19.34 PM.jpg

Banned from Google Play Store without reason, I don`t get email notification about this banned… maybe I put interstitial banner at launch of apps :rolleyes:

Google play can’t ban you for showing interstitial at start of app…admob can ban you for that…Is there any other reason ?

Yeah, ain’t that the truth.

You Can Earn Thousands Daily With AdMob,Yes You Can
Read These 6 Easy Tips To Increase Your AdMob CTR,eCPM,CPC and CPM Rates & Earnings
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=697198930430693&id=653628048121115&ft=top_level_post_id.697198930430693%3Atl_objid.697198930430693%3Athid.653628048121115%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1477983599%3A7463045807401038028

We earn $0.01 to $0.09 per day after spending a lot …

Rajiv

Admob just tell you the information about your own data. RPM is just a fancy term for eCPM: they are pretty much the same thing. Its just how much you are making per 1k ad requests.
People often look at RPM as a measure of their ad traffic effectiveness, when it is just a measuring tool.

For example:
Banner ads generate low RPMs for two reasons: They aren’t that engaging with the user and you generally show quite a few of them in a session.
Interstitials are the exact opposite: They take up the screen when displayed and the user is forced to interact, whether that is negatively or positively. You generally show less of these than you do banners.

The general key to a higher RPM is to show ads less. Users engage with the ads more as they are less “spammy” and the user doesn’t feel like they are being advertised to as much (among other reasons).
Placement (e.g. end of level, between actions) is important too, as is refresh rates, timeout rates etc. Carefully planning your ads package into your apps will certainly yield great results.

With that said, RPM is only showing you how much you are making for those 1k ads. If you are showing less ads your RPM isn’t going as far as it would with more ad impressions.
Some apps benefit from higher impressions and some benefit from lower impressions.
It depends mostly on user engagement, user retention, app genre, session length and of course where the user is.
Make a really addictive game and get it popular in the U.S and your RPM will be very high. Make a low quality novelty app get it popular in the Middle East and your RPM will be quite low.