Admob End of July Super low eCPM

My admob revenue is fluctuating more than before. Sometimes I get 10 Eur per day, sometimes 2-3 Eur for the same number of impressions. That’s not normal.

I am going to drink beer and will share what i thought on this :frowning:

I am so nervous I don’t even want to drink :frowning: . But, as JonathanR mentioned, it should soon start to go up :slight_smile:

It was dropping like crazy for me as well, but since yesterday its coming close to normal again :slight_smile:

I thought it couldn’t be lower… yes, it can :confused: And yes, it was a little bit better for 2 days. Eh… holidays…

Just had a talk with my admob account manager who told me that the main majority is facing with a low ecpm since the beginning of July, especially with europe and asia regions.
They expect to get back to normal ecpm in the third week of August. So i think we have to be patient even if it is the worth revenue i’ve seen for many years.

FAN is new and grow strong, switch to it and be patient. I think we have good news soon. Amob is a mess since last year.

not true, FAN is also down by almost 30-40%

This ridiculous, today is even worst :mad:

It was normal until now but is it just me or it is down for like 60% for today?

CTR, Clicks and RPM all has been down today. Thats absurd!

Wow Woke up today morning with worst data by far.

Same here. Worst month in the more than 2 years, considering I have more apps and users now. Really hope things will turn around soon.

I am also interested to know how to get an account manager.

For me ecpm is stable … can absolutly not confirm this ! I am using Admob through Appodeal … maybe that makes the differenece !?

Today seems to be slightly better. Will update again at the end of the day.

Guess I am happy too soon. The eCPM drops back to $0.3 to $0.4 today. :frowning:

It has gone down since past 2 days.

eCpm are always fluctuating in 3rd quarter of every year for me for the last 6 years…So i am not worried for that …eCpm will increase in 4th quarter by 2X times…

Seriously, admob is a f*** joke recently.

Yeah, right. But just that its pretty down for now. That said, we can do nothing about it though. :slight_smile: