Admob ECPM dropped by 30%

It is happening again, my AdMob eCPM dropped %40 today. Are there anybody like me ?

I seem to be really low today… Downloads too…

Yep, same here - low downloads and eCPM.

Hmm, all is good on my end.

Good here as well…

I’ve been having a 30% drop for several days now.

What’s going on with admob?

In 8 days I lost 50% in revenue :confused:

In the last 7 days, 30% drop for me…

eCPM drop of 30% for me today. Anyone else?

mine ecpm and downloads are rising and up by 50% from last month

eCPM has dropped around 30% for me about 7 days ago and hasn’t recovered yet. I am seeing eCPM of $0.5 now with most users from USA, UK, Australia.

All banners?

Same as you - only for today dropped about 30% - I think will recover during day…

Yes, I am only showing banners. I used to have around $0.8 eCPM until more than a week ago. Since then I am getting eCPM of $0.55. Very frustrating.

Maybe everyone fleeing to AdMob to be safe is driving up the competition there among publishers and dropping eCPMs. (more publishers/traffic, same # advertisers)

I’ve switched from 20% AdMob to 90% now in the past week. I suspect others did similarly when it seemed like a new network was getting banned every day last week.

Yup, I would assume this mass exodus is playing an important role in the eCPM drops.

dang it, my admob revenue went down about 50% over the weekend. however, traffic continues to stay healthy

My RPM was worse over the weekend than on Friday, which is VERY unusual. I would expect things to be on the rise regardless of recent events, as Christmas time is nearly upon us!

Since I opened this topic, my eCPM went down by almost 70%… this is really disappointing I got to admit. Not what I was used to get from admob. Hope thats not the reward for staying with admob while others got banned at other ad networks…

For the past 24 hours my eCPM has been worse than ever. Seeing a drop of around 50% compared to what I was seeing 2 weeks ago.