Admob accidental clicks [ads suspended]

I have implement the second method, but I did not turn the ads on just yet.

What we did was App Launch > Splash page with 3 second delay and loading circle, this activity checks for the ad > If ad is not returned proceed to home screen, if ad is returned show it > if ad dismissed proceed to home screen.

This is really the only way to avoid accidental clicks, I think.

But then again, I have not turned this ad unit on, yet, so i don’t know the impact it will create.

Also, when you forward a user out of your app with app launch add, it usually affects impression count on your other ads, so overall the revenue might increase, but on in-app ad units it will go down

Honestly speaking, i did not get the meaning. :confused:

what I meant was, when you show app launch ads to users and they click them… you loose those users, because they obviously leave your app… and you loose impressions of your other ad units, such as banners, or native ads, or whatever else you got in your app.

Oh yeah. Agreed…

i just updated mine with second method after suspension. They approved it! AYYYYY
got the following message

Hello,
Thank you for making the requested changes to your app in order to comply with our policies. We have now re-enabled ad serving to your app. Please note that because ad serving to your app was temporarily disabled, there may be a delay before ads begin appearing again. We appreciate your patience.
As per the AdMob Terms of Use, publishers must adhere to AdMob publisher guidelines and policies, as well as the AdSense program policies. To help prevent policy violations in the future, we recommend reviewing these references to help keep your account in good standing.
Thanks,
The Google AdMob Team

Thats good.
How much you were earning from your app previously with method 1?

Lets compare it after method 2.
Sent you PM.

This application didn’t make that much. Just maybe a few dollars a day.

Interstitial ads between app pages:-
Admob says that if we choose to show Interstitial ads between the app pages, we must first show the ad and then load the next page.
we should not load the next page first and then show the ad at random time to avoid accidental clicks.

there are 2 ways to achieve that.

1. Click on some button of screen 1 → Load the ad(obviously this ad has to be pre cached in screen 1) → show screen 2 as user cancel/see the ad.
  2. Click on some button of screen 1 → go to screen 2 → Load the ad before setContentView() (This ad was saved in Global variable in screen 1 and used in screen 2)

In both the cases ad was pre cached in screen 1. So as soon as user cancel the ad, screen 1 appears for a few nano seconds and then screen 2 loads.
it looks odd. It happens because ad was cashed in screen 1.

Is there any better way to avoid this situation and screen 2 is visible straight as user cancels the ad??

i hope i clarified it well.

All the examples/documentation/etc I have ever seen (and use myself) suggest to load the new screen when the Ad is dismissed.

Agreed…
I am doing the same thing too.
But my concern is about the small fraction of time between [Ad is dismissed] and [New activity is called].

During this time (may be half second), screen 1 is visible and then screen 2 appears.

I wanted to show screen 2 straight during this time too…

Exit ads are not allowed in admob as we all know. Exit ads appears between when user click back button and homesceen is shown.

Is Interstitial ad allowed when we are returning from one activity to previous activity? Is this case also considered exit ad situation? Anyone of you tried?

Hello, i did as well as like yours. Admob does not accept my method.
I should do second method. Just add a loading screen…