Adding In-App Billing: Add remove ads button

That’s one more reason why using SharedPrefs in my opinion makes no sense in this case.
If you check the google example you can see that there is an “queryInventoryAsync” method, where the ‘already purchased items’ are being retrieved.
(Or use the manager classes that i uploaded, there this functionality is already built in)

Anyone already successfully tested the In-App-Billing with static responses AND real transasctions?

To me it seems testing with real transactions is just horrible: (experienced the same as in this blog entry)
The hell of testing Google Play In-app billing | Wojtek ‘suda’ Siudzinski - Blog

As i’m planning to currently only use ‘normal products’ (no subscriptions) i’m thinking of testing ‘only’ with those static responses.
Can there be any other errors that can may only occur by testing with real account & credit card?

Yes I did this and it was a good decision. Now I don’t have to maintain two apps

There is a restoreTransactions call you can make that is specifically for getting already purchased items.

This is only available till v2 of the in app billing.

In v3 this is done by inventory.hasPurchase or inventory.getPurchase

I had the same problem:

I monetize my app with Epom Apps and use data monetization.

But I also developed ads free version for $0,99 month, that is beneficial for users but not too profitable to me. I can earn up to $6000/mo with ads, but with users buying 0,99 packege I lose about 30% of revenue.
I don’t know should I raise a cost for ads free app?