Add a Customized, On-Top-Widget to your app [Beta][App][SDK][2.3+]

Hi fillevoss,

Not any out of app is not compliant.
Please note to this line in the new Google Policy:
An app downloaded from Google Play (or its components or derivative elements) must not make changes to the user’s device outside of the app without the user’s knowledge and consent.

Mobario display a tutorial that explains very nicely the OnTopWidget that users understand the Mobario Solution. afterwards we display a detailed EULA to the user, Mobario is not activated unless the user fully understands and consents to it.

Mobario is designed to assist users and improve their experience, we really care about our users.

Hey keitaro3660,

I apologize that I didn’t reply to you earlier.

Mobario SDK uses bugsense lib so we can get notifications on bugs or errors. It seems that Airpush SDK also uses this lib.
We are currently working on a new SDK that will have the option to work without bugsense.

In the meantime, if you would like as a temporary solution, you can use the Airpush SDK that is without bugsense. that SDK works perfectly with Mobario SDK.

Please PM me, if I can assist you more with the integration of Mobario. We are looking forward joining you to our fast growing community.

Hi Keitaro3660,

Mobario pays 0.05$ for unique install in the US and 0.01$ worldwide.
You can combine Mobario with any other ad network (excluding AirPush SDK with BugSense, the AIRpush SDK without bugsense works great with mobario).
our app developers are very happy from the revenues they generate, as it is per install and not dependable in usage.