[APP][2.1+] Notification Agenda | Simple and Elegant Notification Notes App

Project Title:
Notification Agenda

Screenshots:

Project Description:
Never forget an appointment ever again with Notification Agenda.

Simple application which turns small notes into pleasing status bar notifications with fancy high quality icons. All your notes are easily accessible so you never forget all those important appointments ever again.

Some relevant features include:

[ul]
[li]Several fancy and high quality icon sets
[/li][li]Change individual notes visibility
[/li][li]Persistent or dismissible notifications
[/li][li]Customize the application’s behavior with several preferences
[/li][li]Easily create a new note from a notification or shortcut
[/li][li]Quickly edit or delete any note with a visible notification
[/li][li]Load visible notes on boot
[/li][li]Intuitive and elegant user interface
[/li][/ul]

The above is just a subset of the features already available in the current version, much more is planned for future versions. A premium and ad-free version is also planned to be released soon, allowing you to support further development if you are interested in doing so.

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ricardoamaral.apps.notificationagenda

Observations:
Those of you who don’t mind, please leave a small comment in the Play Store, along with a rating that you find appropriate (but please avoid bad reviews and low ratings “just because”, if you have a problem with the app, let me know first). If you do not have the patience to leave a comment, use the phone’s Play app to simply rate my app (I believe you can’t just rate online, you are obliged to comment, but I’m not sure).

And if you don’t mind sharing the Play Store app link in all your social networks (or only the ones you prefer), I’ll be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance to everyone for their support.

Social Networks:
[ul]
[li]Add me to Google+: +Ricardo Amaral
[/li][li]Follow me on Twitter: @rfgamaral
[/li][/ul]