How to recover messages and contacts from Sony Ericsson?

There are many Sony phone users, have you ever deleted important sony phone messages or contacts by accident? Here I’ll guide you how to recover lost Sony phone messages and contacts easily with Sony Ericsson Data Recovery.

Note: You need to root your Sony phone at first, otherwise this problem won’t detect and scan your device.

Step1: Connect Sony phone to pc and start the problem
At first, connect your Sony phone to computer via USB cable, then start the Sony Ericsson Data Recovery. Make sure your Sony phone has been linked to computer correctly, or this data recovery problem couldn’t detect it successfully.

android-sms-contacts-recovery-main01.jpg

Step2: Enable USB Debugging
You need to enable USB debugging on your device, then the data on your android phone will be synced to computer. And the problem will scan your device directly. And you just need enable USB debugging for once.

Step3: Preview and Recover Messages and Contacts
After the scan, you can preview all of your messages and contacts on an interface. And this problem could help you distinguish deleted messages and contacts with exsiting messages and contacts. Then you just need to sekect and check those you need to recover, and click “Recover” to save lost messages or contacts on your computer.

That’s all! This Sony Ericsson Data Recovery is very easy to use, right? Try it yourself!

Surely, you can get your lost messages and contacts back, even they are eliminated totally, with the help of Samsung Messages Backyp software, you can recover the deleted SMS and contacts from sony phone instantly, just have a try!
How to recover sony lost cntacts
How to recover lost contacts from android phone

There’re many android data recovery app could help, I found Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android also works great.
how to recover lost sony ericsson text messages

Thanks for your guide

Hi, thanks for your suggestion! and i used a similar one before, its much more powerful than i thought, can be suitable for most android phones.

Some recovery tool in the market support almost every kinds of phone models and operation systems. you can have a try, thats really helpful, cauz i did it before.

That’s a nice way to do it thanks for the share mate.

Here i also want to recommend a software, i remember that i finally found back my sms and some contacts from my htc one with the help of mobikin doctor for android. At the first, i just wanted to have a try, cauz i was not sure whether it this kind of tool can be useful, but it really did, so great!

In fact, the deleted files can be recovered if they are not overwritten by new data. MobiKin Doctor for Android is a wonderful phone recovery tool for all Android phones and Tables., which can give you a hand in recovering contacts ,sms,photos ,videos ,music on desktop.
how to recover deleted text messages on android
how to restore deleted contacts

Here ,I’d love to share Coolmuser Android SMS + Contacts Recovery with you, which is quite powerful and efficient. With it, you can preview all deleted and existing text message ,contacts on your android mobile phone. Then you are allowed to restore all of them to computer with one click

To recover messages from Sony without backup,the best choice is to use MobiKin Doctor for Android,which is specially designed for data recovering without backup.It can conduct a deeply scanning on Sony and scan out the deleted messages.Then you could recover them easily.

To recover my lost data, I use the Uneraser program. To do this, you need to connect the storage medium to the PC and scan.