We want your business more! (Much More!)

[b]MOBARIO [/b]wants your business more than any other network and we are willing to offer a lot!

Tell us what you need so that we will have your business… We want to hear your idea!

More $$$ per Install? You got it! (up to $0.10 per install!!!)

Bonuses for reaching certain Install amounts? You got it! (up to $600!!!)

Round the clock Tech Support? You got it! (Skype, Google+, email, phone)

Clean & Google Compliant Advertisements? You got it! (We only have real/clean/cool logo/brand banners/interstitials)

Do you need to get a “Jump-Start” promotion of your app? You got it! (We will cross-promote your app in our app!!!)

On-Time / Net15 Payments? You got it! (Never missed a payment! You get paid from the 1st $$$)

Interested in Enabling Multitasking capabilities to your app? You got it! (Enable your users to use other apps only while in your app!!!)

What else do you need? If you think there is something else you need to start working with us, let us know so we can adjust to your needs.

Contact us today for more information / Register & Integrate our SDK to get started

www.MOBARIO.com

Is your PPD model google compliant? and is $0.1 rate for US or any country?

Thank you for your questions.

Yes our model is compliant. We used to be out-of-app, and decided that we are taking our business, in-app.
Our advertisement are original banners of the advertisers and are all Compliant.

Our $0.1 rate is for USA. And to be more exact, we pay $0.05-$0.10 for USA depending on the amount of installs you have from USA. This is unlimited! Highest paying on the market!

For the other countries, we pay (also the highest on the market) $0.01 per install.

I am here to answer any other questions/concerns you may have.

I am live on Skype: Mobario_Support.

Do U really think they would say you that it is not compliant?:o

LOL… just wanted a confirmation from them but i highly doubt as all these companies claim to be Google compliant until Google cracks the whip.

They said earlier that their old SDK was compliant. I lost few thousand dollars… it is not worth to work with them

Never used them, but it look interesting solution.
I am developing apps in the last 2 years and every ad network I worked with got banned, TapContext, MiniMob, startApp, AirPush - but they fixed their SDK At least till now so maybe the Mobario_Man fixed it also :wink:

Daily payouts is what I want, “can we got it”?

Hi @toxic,

“Yes We Can!!”

Please PM me for more details.