Partental control

What’s a good parental control app?

I am also searching for a good parenting control app

I am using the parenting control app from familyorbit.com. I liked that it has well-explained instructions on installing this app on Apple devices. I used it to track the phone log of my son. We recently moved to a new state, and he is making many new friends. He started to communicate on his mobile phone with many people I didn’t know. I started to worry, so I installed a parental control app on his mobile phone. Now, whenever he has a call, I get a notification with whom he is speaking, and I feel less stressed about my son’s security.

I’d love to know this too.

I am using the parenting control app from familyorbit.com. I liked that it has well-explained instructions on installing this app on Apple devices. I used it to track the phone log of my son. We recently moved to a new state, and he is making many new friends. He started to communicate on his mobile phone with many people I didn’t know. I started to worry, so I installed a parental control app on his mobile phone. Now, whenever he has a call, I get a notification with whom he is speaking, and I feel less stressed about my son’s security.