[Lifestyle] My Diary - Journal, Diary, Daily Journal with Lock

Hi there, my team have developed a new dairy App called My Diary. It is released on Google Play, check out the link!

1.jpg -1.jpg -1.jpg .jpg

[SIZE=3]My Diary - Journal, Diary, Daily Journal with Lock

·Customizable fonts and colors, Various themes
·Stickers and mood tracking diary*
·Eye protection mode

It featured a simple and clear layout and you can see all the tabs directly on the main page. In the diary entering page, almost everything including the fonts, colors, sizes are changeable, so you can create your personalized journals. There are unique stickers and emojis that include various scenes and feelings, make the journals look more pretty.

·Safe and Private Diary with password and fingerprint lock
·Free Photo Journal

Moreover, My Diary can also be used as a photo diary, photos can be inserted in between the lines, and the sizes and positions can be adjusted as you like. It is also a safe private diary with lock, you can set the lock with passcode or fingerprint.

·Diaries sync and backup
·Tags, Easy to Search
·Export to TXT. PDF. Printer

After finishing your diary, use tags to categorize them and put then well-organized. You can then sync them to Google Drive or Dropbox to ensure security, or print them out to show writings or bind together into a book.

For further information or more comments, Please go to theGoogle Play Store and check it out! There are already more than 4,000 reviews and is rated 4.8/5.0.

Tell me if you have anything to say about My Diary or you have already used it! I will reply all the comments! Also you can rate it on Google Play if you like it.[/SIZE]