A question about developing in Android

Up till now I’ve mostly done CRUD database type apps (library, notes, etc) or front end for a few APIs and playing around with a few libraries while learning android. While experimenting with creating custom views, I toyed with the idea of making some sort of image editor / painting app. I did a few tests with basic things like letting the user draw free form and lines and with layers, etc. Before jumping into a real project, I know that this method is not good for a more intensive editor app with all the bells and whistles. But I don’t know where to start. Should i use some sort of basic GUI library, or I’ve heard of the JNI (I don’t know exactly how this works). Can someone help guide me in the right direction? I want to take bad credit loans online to start my own business in Android.

Hmm, this is a cool idea because there are too few awesome drawing or coloring apps that are well done. So far, I could only find a happy color for pc on planetx64. And then, I stumbled upon it by accident. Therefore, it will be cool if you get a fascinating project, but pay attention to the software.