Repairs in the house

I recently purchased a house and have almost completed the renovation. My wife and I just don’t know what wallpaper to choose, we also want separate wallpapers for the children’s room. Who has any ideas?

Congrats!
Unfortunately, I don’t understand interior design very well, and as for children, you can ask them what they like.

Hi, we have wallpaper in the living room with a print that we have chosen and it looks very beautiful. You can find many different prints on Google and choose what you like. As for the children’s room, we decided to paint their walls and order wall decals that made the room a better place for our children. If you are interested, you can find them on https://www.nevernever.shop/, there are decals not only for the children’s room but also for the kitchen, living room, or bedroom.

Congratulation on buying a new home! Renovation is a necessary process, and if you’re looking for some design ideas, you can check Pinterest or hire a designer. I also finished the renovation of my flat, and all the ideas I used I found online. It was hard for me to choose which flooring I want, and after all, I decided on Strand woven bamboo flooring because it has more benefits compared to stone or laminate flooring.