Promote Android Apps at very low Price & Get Top Ranked Now!

Today i am gonna introduce website Keyapp.top which helped me alot for promoting my apps and games.

It’s a Great service to improve your apps and games ranking on Google Play they provide keyword install, install and reviews for a very low price

I had many apps and games on playstore but because of lack of knowledge in marketing i was not able to give it a boost.
I tried many ways but was not able to promote it and i had to pay alot of money for that.
i came to know about this website through one of my friends.
i started using it. Installs are very cheap. :smiley:

You can easily boost your keyword ranks on Google Play to top You can see your app on first positions for popular keywords and get more organic traffic to your app. 1-2 days and you will see the result!

I tried their service in many of my Games and i could see result, I targeted via keyword and i got pretty good result.
Increment in Downloads and Active users and that is what i wanted.

Give it a try here: http://keyapp.top

If you’re new to app promotion with paid incentive installs check out this strategy: day 1 - 300 keyword installs, day 2 - 350 keyword installs, day 3 - 400 keyword installs. This will be enough for you to see the result and significantly go up in rank. Then you can adjust your daily quantity and keep boosting further as top positions need more installs.

Update : keyapp.top new Black Friday Bonus is ON! From 25.11 till 28.11 get up to +50% from any payment you top up to your account. You can now use your bonus account for iOS promotion too!

Link: KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion

I am so glad to see the details regarding the website, keyapp.top which helps to Vegan Meal promote the app and game shared here. From this post I came to know about these apps. Looking here for more details regarding such kind of applications. Keep sharing more updates here.