Honeygain - make money passively

What is Honeygain?

Honeygain is a crowdsourced network company which enables other businesses to conduct intelligence, market, and business research. It is an application which, when turned on, allows you to reach your unused internet’s full potential by making your device a gateway.

Where will the traffic come from?

From data scientists who enable other businesses to run intelligence, market, and business research.
Honeygain clients use our infrastructure to run brand protection campaigns, perform SEO monitoring, as well as conduct ad verification services.

How it works:

Is my personal data safe with Honeygain?

100%. We don’t keep any data of our clients. The only data we will have is what will be necessary for the service. This includes your email address, your IP address, how much traffic you make per month and your chosen payout methods.

How is my payment calculated?

You earn credits for every KB of data you bring in, and after collecting enough of credits, you can convert them to USD. You earn 1 credit for 10MB of traffic that goes through you. So for 10GB you’ll earn 1USD.
Capture.jpg

How much data Honeygain uses?

You can expect usage of up to 2GB per day, although take note that based on your network speed, we can reach a maximum of 15GB per day.

Can I protect myself from using my whole data plan?

Yes. You can do that by simply turning off the mobile data usage in the Honeygain app settings menu. Or if on Windows - right-click Honeygain bee icon and select “quit” to turn off the app.

Will Honeygain’s network usage interfere with my everyday data usage?

You shouldn’t feel any difference with our app running in the background. We set our app to never use more than 10% of your available network bandwidth.

Refer your friends to join Honeygain and get 10% of their earnings!

Get $5 bonus for a new account

Is it some sort of new scam? Is it even possible to make money passively?

Hello, Toadeci! Thank you for sharing this informative article about passive earning opportunities with us today. I started my online earning platform not a long time ago, and I can say what today, you can start at the online business with the low bank and gain good profits if you got a good initial idea and a well-optimized website. Suppose you are not familiar with the trading market’s strategies. In that case, you can check for good information about this top at online sites like the wealth of geeks that contains more good information about modern ways to earn money like win money playing games.