Need air conditioning!

Today he promised his father to install him such a thing. Where can I consult to sort out the question?

What a score! And since you are looking for an air conditioner, you can try HVAC technology from https://titanupgrades.com/services/hvac/ and I can say for sure - you will like it! This technology is fully eco and you will be healthier as the nature around. Try it!

Hello, I had the same problem, my air condition was broken for 3 days, it was a feeling like you’re living in hell :smiley: . I was looking a service that could help me with my air condition, and then my uncle gave me some guys airconservicingsingapore.com/ , they helped me a lot, you can know more from them. They are always on, you can contact them any time you want. Wish you good luck, hope I helped you. :wink:

I moved into a new place 22 months ago (just after summer). When there was one oddly hot day in May 2017, I saw the writing on the wall. That was it. I ordered an AC at a good off-season price, and I got pretty lucky with that. It was the greatest decision ever. I use it sparingly, but I use it. Currently a comfortable 23C. This AC saved my life cause this summer was nuts; it was way too hot. I felt like I was melting. I also don’t forget to get an aircon chemical wash once in a while, because of course, I don’t want to damage it or something lol.

Well, I didn’t have any idea about it. So I can’t tell you anything about it. By the way, I was reading about e commerce business plan, My sister wants to start a new business in e-commerce and I want to help her in it, So I was reading about it and while reading I found your post.

Well, I didn’t have any idea about it. So I can’t tell you anything about it. By the way, I was reading about e commerce business plan, My sister wants to start a new business in e-commerce and I want to help her in it, So I was reading about it and while reading I found your post.