5 mobile app advertising trends to make the most money in 2019

Hi developers!

In this article, we got together 5 trends that will help you make the most money with your app in 2019 —> 5 Mobile App Advertising Trends for 2019

Of course, [b]DATA MONETIZATION[/b] is on the list!

Do you already have a monetization strategy for 2019? What do you think will bring you the most money?

Hi @Nina
Data sounds interesting. Is it safe? If i insert the SDk can Google ban my app?

Hi, @Santonix!

Yes, data monetization is 100% complied with the Google Privacy policy and GDPR. From Epom Apps 3-year experience in data monetization, over partner apps have NEVER been warned by Google. The process is safe and transparent for both app developers and app users.

These articles will help you understand data monetization better:

1. Why data monetization is your best alternative to in-app ads?
  2. 7 Reasons Why Data Monetization Should Be In Your 2019 App Monetization Strategy
  3. App Monetization with Data: A Guide for Developers

Good luck with data monetization!

Boost your app ranking and make your app to get in hands of your targeted customers !! Just try AppRank PRO . It will provide guaranteed services .

When you talk about DATA MONETIZATION clarify that an app should have 70 000 DAU to earn a significant money.

I monetize my app with data - thanks everyone who recommended Appgrow - it really works! But it doesn’t work for app with DAU less than 30 000!

Data can give + $3000 ad revenue but you need to have a lot of app installs

thanks for the helpful articles

Thanks for this topic

Luminati wants to offer you a 3rd way to monetize.

Our SDK lets you offer your app without ads and without subscriptions by paying you for your users’ idle device resources.

Make $1000 USD a month for every 100k daily active users.

See your install numbers and engagement go up by letting the user decide!

Increase your user experience and your revenues with no user-data collected.

Check out Luminati SDK: https://luminati.io/sdk/android

Building an app requires a lot of money and time.

Developer to Developer Warning

A warning to anyone who is planning to integrate Luminati SDK in their app. We integrated this SDK in one of our apps with several thousand downloads and the app was permanently taken down from Google Play. We lost several thousand dollars of revenue because of that - please dont’ ever think about integrating this SDK in your app if you don’t want your app banned by Google Play. If you still trust them try integrating the SDK in one of your most insignificant app and see what happen - you can be 100% sure that your app will banned from Google Play in a few days. As they say “If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.”

Initial stage is very difficult and important, so you need to go through it and use all the possible tools. I use Blastmobiself-serve CPI Platform. This platform is fully automated, you can add apps, create orders or top-up balance at any time.

Hi, Is there a way to increase installs and ranking as well as revenue through the following app without investing money?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electron.musicplayerapp&hl=en

The trends above have had a large part to play in shaping in-app advertising over the last year, and show signs of new technological advancement in 2019. Marketers can leverage the latest tech and marketing developments to improve user experience and conversion rate, as well as minimize their own incurred costs.