Admob Support Really Sucks

I contacted them, because I was earning between 150 and 210$ daily, and since 5 days suddenly all earnings and impressions and number of clicks are decreasing more than 70%, if I wait 2 more days I will have zero earnings, I contacted them, but they said that the app the I talked about has no Admob ads!!! what the hel* is this? How come today so far I’ve earned about 24$ from this app?? I sent them another email, but the guy who is talking to me really sucks, it’s like he doesn’t know what he is doing, I swear I am sure he didn’t even bother to read my first email.

What should I do? I really quit my job for this, and now I am losing everything without any reason, I am really confused how the hel* I am suddenly losing more than 70% of everything!

You said you lost impressions… what about number of downloads of your App?

You’re probably being affected by the “Similar Apps” section of Google Play bug. It has been happening for a week or so now and tons of apps have lost about 80% of their daily downloads.

Yeah I am losing downloads too, right now I have 32000 active users and I am only earning like 35 to 45$ daily, but back then when they were only 28000 active users I used to earn about 80 to 120$ daily!!! There is something wrong here.

I don’t have as many users or earn as much money, but my earnings have dropped significantly also. In the span of an hour, I went from having $2.21 in a day to $1.39 in a day. They need to publish clicks and timing raw data to show that they aren’t scamming people.

It’s this new expansion in the market. There are so many people who don’t know jack shit and get top jobs. Elements of the Russian Revolution in the modern day at play.

Same problem exists with me.