Funny story @ Samsung Apps

They keep rejecting WordHero because it has no ‘pause’ … sigh

I have pretty much given up trying to get them to accept it.

I guess this is what happens when they have low paid support people testing apps. They probably have a checklist they go by and being able to pause a game is probably one they have to check off. That would be fine if they had higher level people you could communicate with and explain why that requirement doesn’t fit your app. I have no experience with the samsung store but if its anything like amazon it is impossible to actually communicate with anybody that knows anything.

Meh… for Amazon at least, I have a special note in the testing section that tells then pause is not possible… and each time they read that and it is ok.

I’ve never tried putting a note in the testing section to explain why something is the way it is. Maybe I will try that the next time Amazon rejects me for something stupid.

Try complimenting them at the same time. eg:

“Dear testing guy: good testing finding this! However…”

Works for me :slight_smile:

Yes, you can give them instructions … btw: is samsung store still free or do they want money now?

After all, downloads for samsung store are a bit less than on amazon, so I am not sure if it is worth the work because it is just such time consuming to submit to samsung … for nearly every single device they offer …

They change rules: Now you submit only once for all devices.