3 Ways to Boost Your App Download Rates to 99%

I found that most apps have good ranking on the app store, but with less downloads. If you encountered the same problem, don’t worry, with the following 3 methods, your app download rates will be boosted to 99%.

Appeal Optimization
Appeal Optimization is very important. Even if your app rank top 10 in app stores, app installs will remain low if users don’t immediately see the value it can have for them. You can conduct it from the following aspects:
[ul]
[li]Optimize App Title - Make sure it memorable, simple and attractive. [/li][li]Using eye-catching icon and screenshots and attractive videos. Graphical elements are always helpful to convince users. [/li][li]Writing a great description. Your app descriptions count for much in enticing users to download your app. Keep it short and simple.Highlight your app features and advantages in first 3~5 lines. [/li][/ul]
Gather Positive Reviews
The reviews were simply too critical to app discovery and downloads to leave up to chance. 95% users prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews.88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. You can gather positive reviews with the following methods.
[ul]
[li]Use push notifications and in-app messages to ask for review.[/li][li]Submit your app to the reviews platforms both test it and learn what people think about your app.[/li][li]Reward people to review your app in social media.[/li][li]Offer something valuable from inside your app in return of giving feedback.[/li][li]Reviews exchange[/li][li]Incentivize users to give positive reviews[/li][li]Get app reviews from third parties, which will not cost you much, but efficiently.[/li][/ul]
Gather 4/5 Star Ratings
Data shows that only 15% users would like to download those apps with 2 ratings, and 50% users would like to download those 3 rating apps. However, 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps. Then just like reviews, ratings also can boost app download rates efficiently. You can get app ratings with the same methods which mentioned in the third paragraph. And about app rating provider, I recommend Buyappratings, the price is very cheap, if you place a rating order, you can get the same number of installs for free at the same time.
Hope the 3 methods are useful to you.

thanks for your sharing, i have learnt lot.

:o my pleasure

:cool:boost app downloads

Hope those methods are useful to you. :o