How to Make Your App Get More Installs

Millions of apps with massive offerings under different categories have been created to date, but a single aspect stays unchanged. Mobile developers remain to have one thing in common –the desire to get app installs . It’s a constant challenge app developers are faced with. Here are some ways to get app installs efficiently.

Appeal Optimization
Appeal Optimization is important. Even if your app rank top 10 in app stores, app installs will remain low if users don’t immediately see the value it can have for them. You can optimize appeal from the following aspects:
[ul]
[li]Using eye-catching icon and screenshots and attractive videos. [/li][li]Writing a great description. Keep it short and simple.Highlight your app features and advantages in first 3~5 lines, which can increase conversion rates efficiently.[/li][/ul]
Buy App Installs
If an app has thousands of downloads, it seems trustworthy and a lot more useful. Your app gains popularity almost effortlessly by introducing it to potential users without seeming like a self-promoter. Thus, it generates tons of downloads especially when real people recommend your great app to other users. What’s more, by buying keyword search installs, which can boost your app ranking efficiently, about 8~10 hours, it’s really worth to have a try.

Get Positive App Reviews and 4/5-Star Ratings
Positive app reviews could very well be the best possible way to improve your app downloads. People are very easily influenced by the perceptions of others and will make a quick decision based on positive reviews. A positive review is similar to the best word of mouth accolade that a customer can give. Only 15% users would like to download those apps with 2 ratings, and 50% users would like to download those 3 rating apps. However, 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps.

What’s more, those apps which have much more positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings rank much higher than others.There are some tips about how to get more app reviews and ratings:

[ul]
[li]Invite families and friends review and rate your app[/li][li]Reviews exchange[/li][li]Incentivize users to give positive reviews and high ratings[/li][li]Use some useful plug-in[/li][li]Buy app reviews and ratings - it’s the fastest way to get app reviews and ratings at first stage. [/li][/ul]

Hope the 3 methods are useful to you.

If you want to get 125 US installs for FREE, just sign up with this link: 125 FREE US installs

Get much more app installs.

Hi, my app has 300 million users, how to get more new users

Could u plz give me your skype , we can talk about the details.

Could u plz give me your skype , we can talk about the details.

you can use service like [b]KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion[/b], they provide US rate & reviews for only $0.06 !

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Buy keyword search installs to boost your app ranking in 8~10 hours.

boost your app downloads

Hope these methods are useful to you. :o

CPI, CPA, High Retention and Keyword services.
https://androidinstalls.com

where to buy ios app installs?

Hi there, we(ASOTOP1) provide ios app installs, we support multiple countries for you to choose from, get your app targeted precisely.
Your app ranking will be improved in hours, if there is no improvement, money back guarantee.

steamseo.com gives a perfect solution to boost your Android App’s ranking in the Google Play Market by providing the incentivized installs from real users and devices on a CPI basis.

Our Advantages:

• $0.06 - the lowest price for Android Install (contact support for discount)
  • No SDK required
  • Start your campaign in 5 minutes
  • Powerful dashboard and statistics
    live chat skype: steamseo9

steamseo.com provide ios app installs, we support multiple countries for you to choose from, get your app targeted precisely.
Your app ranking will be improved in hours, if there is no improvement, money back guarantee.
live chat on skype : steamseo9

where to buy ios app installs?

CPI installs from $0.04
Keyword installs from $0.06
High Retention installs from $0.10
CPA from $0.30 - 1 day retention included

https://androidinstalls.com

Buy from asotop1, boost your app ranking in hours, if there is no improvement, money back guarantee.

Hey I would like to recommended you Alphagravel which is currently I am using & which has shown me some amazing result for increasing its traffic.
Alphagravel will not only help you get more app installs but in additional to its you can earn money as well.
To know how it is possible & useful visit them.
:slight_smile: :smiley:
I hope this will be useful to all of you.