Startapp eCPM was very very low for 7 days recently

Recently, startapp eCPM was very very low. Below image is mine eCPM. how about you?

ecpm_7days.jpg

ecpm_7days.jpg

Pretty much the same. The curious thing is that when I send them a few hundreds or 1-3k of impressions the eCPM is huge($4-6). After that I decide to send them more traffic(10-30k impressions) and the eCPM is going under $0.8 :smiley:

Will not fall into this trap anymore :smiley:

completely agree

Same here . More impression less ecpm

I’m with 0.6 cpm
Thinking about moving about half of traffic to another network

Mine is completly random, sometimes 4$ sometimes 1$ :frowning:

on top of that low ecpm, their count of impressions is not correct

Yesterday, Startapp still VERY LOW! I am thinking about another adnetwork.ecpm.png

I’m with 0.5 ecpm today. Very boring. Maybe I will find new ads network.

I got $0.73 today. Already in the process of migrating to adbuddiz, adiquity, appnext

A bit different here. Mine is averaging at $2.81 for the last 7 days. BTW, javaexp do try out adiquity since they claim that for Asia region their banner’s ECPM is $0.90 which is fairly higher than admob.

I have mixed feelings about Startapp in last days. On my first account I have great eCPM (~1$), but on the other one it is very low (0,3$). So I think it mostly depends on the countries, where is your app downloaded. Although I think that Startapp is one of the best & stable ad network!:wink:

Yes $1ecpm is great but with more experience with apps/games, you tend to ask for more than a dollar. Human psychology is like that only.