Bitfortip | Tip Bitcoins as an incentive | Earn Bitcoins for being helpful

Hi all,

So a few weeks ago I launched my app on Google Play.

A nice YouTube review about the app can be found on the following link

The idea came to my mind when I couldn’t find a favorite t-shirt of mine online and I was willing to tip someone in order to search online for me.

Bitfortip offers a unique use case thanks to Bitcoin.

Use Bitfortip to:

*Find a item (i.e. a dress ) that you saw on a magazine,website, Pinterest or Instagram and you don’t know where to buy it online. You can upload it as photo using your smartphone and ask bitfortip members to search it online for you in order to win the bitcoin reward.

*Find a better price for an item that you want. Offer a small Bitcoin reward for members to search for you online.

*Find a piece of information on the internet that you can’t find on your own. Post an inquiry along with a bitcoin reward for people to find you a certain link, image, e.t.c.

When you sign up, a unique bitcoin address is generated in your account. There it shows you the following message: Before you can submit an inquiry you need to fund your account with at least with 0.0001 Bitcoin to give as a reward. After you fund your account, you can post an inquiry with a bitcoin reward of your choice.

If someone finds what you are looking for. You mark his answer as correct and the person is being rewarded with your bitcoin tip.

The name BITFORTIP comes from 3 words
Bit = Bitcoin for Tip = information/tip

Bitcoin is a bit unknown to most people so at first it might be a bit tricky to post an inquiry. But a useful service like this will help on raising awareness to the general public and then curiosity will kick in and learn more about blockchain technology, decentralization, transparency, private keys, transactions e.t.c.
website

Thank you all for reading my post.

If anyone wants to try it out, please feel free to register and send me a pm with your username :wink:

I’ve been interested in cryptocurrencies as an investment lately as well, mostly bitcoin as a major cryptocurrency. How much does it cost to start investing in cryptocurrencies? If I understand correctly, you can start investing in cryptocurrencies with a small amount and you don’t need to have a minimum of $50k to open an account with a broker…